CCI injection valve repair kit

barney01

CCI injection valve repair kit

Post by barney01 »

I see our friend at Hard to find parts is now selling repair kits for CCI valves. Good price too!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VS16820-3101 ... SwlxRadLYO
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Kettletimes3

Re: CCI injection valve repair kit

Post by Kettletimes3 »

Can't understand a word he said. :roll:
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Every T / GT driver is very likely to know the problem! The oil shut-off valves are no longer correct or not tight and the corresponding cylinder or the associated crankshaft bearing is no longer enough - or no 2-stroke oil more, because the oil in the line by the engine pressure mostly only "back and forth" wanders . You may not realize that on the city trip to the ice cream parlor, but who goes on the train and gives substance is likely to suffer a Klemmer with a defective valve or at worst a real engine damage! Air bubbles that move back and forth in the oil line (s) are a sure sign! Unfortunately, I speak from my own experience! Whatever may happen, in the worst case scenario, a full-blown crankcase can cause massive engine damage when attempting to start; but at least the first few kilometers of smoke without end from the appropriate pot! Now, this oil spreader spider is usually not 100% functional to buy (who is already building a whole part or who disassembled a working GT ...?) And most of the valves I've seen were glued mercilessly or totally broken , There is only one: All valves with our kit, consisting of 6 matching steel balls and 6 high quality springs, overhaul! The hollow perforated screw with aluminum edgesCarefully clamp, press off the circlip, carefully warm the attached cable at the end piece and also push it off with the feeling of the hollow screw. Now, the valve can be opened carefully and the spring and ball are removed. Do not stretch and reuse the old feathers !!! The material is completely tired after 40 years and the whole work would be free! Insert new springs and balls in the cleaned valve housing (hollow-bore screw), carefully close the valve. Slide the reheated connecting cable back on, let it cool down and press on the circlip - done! Now the function has to be checked; suck and blow .... ;-) (Yes ne ... is clear!) In no case with compressed air! IMPORTANT: A valve sits in the direction of the engine block on the far left-hand side of the engine block above the starter. You must not forget that. Since this was never a spare part, this is the oldest warranty! And now have fun!

.. to fit valve check / check valve / check valve
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Now can you do the English translation, I don't speak Welsh either :lol:
barney01

Post by barney01 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
malky

Post by malky »

Oi I resemble that remark lol :tw
Mal.
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

Neither do i :lol:
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Alexa still requires a few Teutonic lessons I reckon.
If she suggests stretching and reusing the old feathers, run.
Mike