Caliper Rebuild kits

heathcliffe

Re: Caliper Rebuild kits

Post by heathcliffe »

you can buy items like these for similar money from Paul Miller's, e bay shop at sensible postage costs also if asked, paul will mark the items as "industrial samples", or" gifts "that will come STRIGHT to your door, no customs or duty to pay on top, he's been doing this for u.k. customers for donkey's years,! ive never paid duty on anything ive bought from paul miller,
a-hem ....allegedly!!!
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

Glenn,"Big Brother" sooner or later will read posts like this & the party will be over & the VAT/ CUSTOMS MAN will be at the door !
hope things remain the same though for a few more years,before Governments really start using the technology that's out there ?
Cheers,
Roger.
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

yeadon_m wrote:Ian,

I am pretty sure thats a no to NL question, because we (UK) and they are part of the EU or at least European Economic Area. In other words, by common consent we've been rogered enough already not to add another tax :-)

Cheers,
Mike
Hi....I'm not that way "inclined" honest!!!!!
Changing my name by "Deed Pole" Monday morning !!!
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
SuzukiGT750USA

Re: Suzuki GT750 alternator rotor puller

Post by SuzukiGT750USA »

Hello Suzuki GT750 riders,

My name is Jerry Gooren. I reside in Hayden, Idaho USA but was born and raised in the Netherlands. For a number of years I have been riding and restoring GT750 motorcycles. Recently I had a alternator rotor puller made; I researched it , made some prototypes and I think I got very close to the specs and design of the original Suzuki alternator rotor puller.  I got tired of fighting to get the rotors off. I had a few made up from high quality 41/40 steel and I am selling them for $ 49.95 plus S&H.  I thought I would forward this to you all. A tool you might be interested in if you work on or sell parts for Suzuki GT750 1972 - 1977; GT750 alternator rotor puller ! It makes that one job so much easier and faster without frustrations ! The right tool for the job !

Email me for a price quote with international shipping. My email address is; Gedive007@yahoo.com

Thanks you !

Sincerely

Jerry