New(?) Cylinder Block

RichardsMorphy

New(?) Cylinder Block

Post by RichardsMorphy »

I've seen this block for auction and wondered what your opinions are. It didn't sell at about £230 the first time, which makes me a bit suspicious. I can't see any mention of damage but there does appear to be some marks on the top surface. Are they not that hard to get hold of? Are a lot of used ones on the rebore limit by now? Is it really new, or just a cleaned up one?
For what use it is, the google translation of the description goes something like:-

"Access thank you .
Please check the following information .

[Product Information ]
Commodity name : GT750 new engine cylinder

- Other : accessories , frequency of use , it will GT750 new engine cylinder , such as size . There is a notation of 738cc, such as rust on the outside and the cylinder is I am not out at all. Would you like to stock it because I think maybe like a new thing that's super rare goods that do not come out so easily . Thank you in 3N.

Please ask the question . Nice to meet you."

Drew. '75 GT750M
Oldbeancanopener

Re: New(?) Cylinder Block

Post by Oldbeancanopener »

I think if it really is frequency of use , it will GT750 new engine cylinder , such as size is critical.

I feel I should come out when is a notation of 738cc, such as rust on the outside and the cylinder is I am not out at all.

Would you like to stock it because I think maybe like a new thing that's super rare goods that do not come out so easily . It must be really stuck.

Thank you in 3N. I hope so neither.

When did it rheumatism?

Please give me an answer :D :D :D :D

Jar jar Binks Star Wars.
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Smells of bullshit to me.
The sris bits should be a gold colour not silver.
Thats the colour they go if you leave them in when you've had the barrells blasted.
Plus in the second picture there appears to be damage on the outside where the m8 bolts go.
But there again it could be me eyesight.
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Bill - excellent! my guess is you write ebay descriptions for a variety of Chinese goods, perhaps?

I also call BS. Its alloy, so hard to see how it could have rust on the outside. Mind you perhaps google mistranslated 'some shit' as 'rust'.

Mike
RichardsMorphy

Post by RichardsMorphy »

The head surface in the second pic looks like it's been used as an anvil at some time :o Definitely one to avoid.
Drew. '75 GT750M
grand tourer

Post by grand tourer »

Make me larf some of these language translations, I don't think it's Google translating them at all it's somebody that's got hold of Stanley Unwin's book of unwinese and there practicing his "worms of wisdy".
They may as well start off the description as Stanley did with his stories "Once upolly-tito, in a land far awale"

As far as the cylinder is concerned to be honest they aren't that rare yet get yours bored +5 then you know what you've got.

Goodly byelode !

Andy

worth a look while were on the subject http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Stanley_Unwin