GT750A fork seals

Post your Kettle problems here and cures
shunter

Re: GT750A fork seals

Post by shunter »

You may well be right Alan but one things for sure we won't be falling out over it , i look forward to having that beer.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

shunter wrote:You may well be right Alan but one things for sure we won't be falling out over it , i look forward to having that beer.
'A' beer? And there are those who call me 'economical'!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was hoping to get over for the Classic this year, but plans have changed so it might be 2019 now.
I've no doubt it'll be on a Suzuki Triple though.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
shunter

Post by shunter »

It will certainly be interesting to see who goes to the bar first a Scotsman or a Yorkshireman, I was told that was how mig welding wire was invented these two countrymen fighting over a penny. Try and make it 2019 as I will need some mig wire by then. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

shunter wrote:It will certainly be interesting to see who goes to the bar first a Scotsman or a Yorkshireman, I was told that was how mig welding wire was invented these two countrymen fighting over a penny. Try and make it 2019 as I will need some mig wire by then. ;)
Loadabolix.
It was 2 Jocks fighting over a farthing. :|
A Yorkshireman was referee and took the resulting wire as payment for being the interference officer. 8-)
Let someone else do the huffin' & puffin' stuff. :lol:
We ain't daft - it's all an act for the benefit of the suvners. :ugeek:
We don't want the buggers coming up here to live where it's a lot nicer. :roll:

Oh, we always go to the bar first to order. Just try and find us when the payment is required. :|
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
shunter

Post by shunter »

Ok Alan I believe you but I am sure there was a Yorkshireman but you may be right he was the ref. I had forgot what this original post was all about until the fork seals arrived today thanks Baz, I hope this solves my oil ring on my slider issue.