Unreliable old Suzukis.

Post your Kettle problems here and cures
stevewharton

Re: Unreliable old Suzukis.

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:
stevewharton wrote:
Alan H wrote: Not all of us, just the dimbo bimbo from grimbo with the wishy washy fishy pishy gaily scaley watter twatter.
Alan, my MoldY mate :lol:

Yet again you missed out "multiple award winning bike" at the KETTLE clinic 2019 YORKSHIRE rally, as voted for by the members and their good ladies (including yours) :lol:

Or are you suffering from (age related memory loss?) ;)
No. Still waiting for the cheque. :|
If it'll get rid of you for good I'll post it immediately, otherwise you'll be waiting a loooong time :lol:

P.S. defo an apostrophe in carb's, you should know that professor MoldY. ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: P.S. defo an apostrophe in carb's, you should know that professor MoldY. ;)
Nope. Not even as a shortened word. It's plural, so no apostrophe.
So there.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
willowden

Post by willowden »

To be honest my GT380 just keeps going & going & going , most reliable dependable bike I have ever had .

My GT750 on the other hand , well , that’s the eye candy in the garage !!!!!
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Ditto my GT380B. I’ve tried ignoring it & putting it back together badly but it just keeps going!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:
stevewharton wrote: P.S. defo an apostrophe in carb's, you should know that professor MoldY. ;)
Nope. Not even as a shortened word. It's plural, so no apostrophe.
So there.
Have taken professional advice on this (not yours, :roll: ) from an english language lecturer and it seems we're both wrong and both right, because the use of an apostrophe in that word is debatable.
The fact that we can't post anything on here, without you professing to know better than anyone else about the pronunciation of the english language is quite funny, so please keep it up.
And by the way, re' an earlier post of yours, there are two l's in "hotelled". :ugeek:
Last edited by stevewharton on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Have taken professional advice on this (not yours, :roll: ) from an english language lecturer and it seems we're both wrong and both right, because the use of an apostrophe in that word is debatable.
The fact that we can't post anything on here, without you professing to know better than anyone else about the pronunciation of the english language is quite funny, so please keep it up.
And by the way, re' an earlier post of yours, there are two l's on "hotelled". :ugeek:
See, told you I was right. Can't be arst to find the other thing you're drivelling on about, but no doubt you're wrong again.......
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:
stevewharton wrote: Have taken professional advice on this (not yours, :roll: ) from an english language lecturer and it seems we're both wrong and both right, because the use of an apostrophe in that word is debatable.
And by the way, re' an earlier post of yours, there are two l's in "hotelled". :ugeek:
See, told you I was right
And wrong :lol:
Alan H wrote:Can't be arst to find the other thing you're drivelling on about, but no doubt you're wrong again.......
Of course you can't be bothered, :roll: because you're wrong perchance :lol:
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

stevewharton wrote:
Alan H wrote:
See, told you I was right
And wrong :lol:
Alan H wrote:Can't be arst to find the other thing you're drivelling on about, but no doubt you're wrong again.......
Of course you can't be bothered, :roll: because you're wrong perchance :lol:
Go and fettle yer bikes for Christ's sake (yes, the apostrophe is in the right place)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Ok Mr. Cadelabra.
But is there any truth in the rumour that the reason Boris's jet is costing so much to repaint, is because they have to crane it into your back garden?
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Go and fettle yer bikes for Christ's sake (yes, the apostrophe is in the right place)[/quote]

Bikes fully fettled, that's why we're always arguing, we're bored. :roll:

Not sure your apostrophe is in the right place though, but I'm sure professor MoldY will be along soon to mark your effort. :roll: :lol: