T/GT (and other) Resources 2018 Updates

oldjapanesebikes

T/GT (and other) Resources 2018 Updates

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

It has been w while since I provided an update on the OJB web site, but I have been vacationing in California the past couple of weeks and so was able to get a bit of work done ! :lol: :lol:

I have added a few more manuals:
  • - The A100 Shop Manual
  • - The A100 Parts Manual
  • - An A100 Owners Manual
  • - An S32 Owners Manual
  • - A GT250 Owners Manual
  • - A T305 Owners Manual
  • - The M15 Shop Manual
  • - The M15 Parts Manual
  • - The M15 Owners Manual
There are updates all through the site - too many really to list, but of possible interest to some are the mechanical water pump seal information and a design for an engine stand for those that think they need one. I have also started a new section about really old Japanese bikes ! :lol: This will take a while to build up, but I have material for about 70 or so early manufacturers in development and have posted information on about 20 so far. The language barrier makes it slow going, but it is interesting so I'll keep plugging away at it.

For those not familiar with the OJB site, it is located here, and you can check my blog for the links to the latest updates etc. here.here is also a link from my OJB Facebook page which is located here.

Enjoy ! 8-)
==================================
Ian
https://www.oldjapanesebikes.com
Alan H

Re: T/GT (and other) Resources 2018 Updates

Post by Alan H »

Some interesting facts in there mate
Strange how Bridgestone went from crap tyres and good bikes in the 60s & 70s to where they are now.
Supposedly, the big manufacturers threatened them with a tyre boycott if they kept making bikes.
I always fancied one of the GTR350s back in the day, but it was too much at the time. Ah well, we never know what's around the corner do we?
Thanks for the hard wwork.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
oldjapanesebikes

Re: T/GT (and other) Resources 2018 Updates

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

Alan H wrote:Thanks for the hard work.
Thanks Alan - appreciated. 8-)
==================================
Ian
https://www.oldjapanesebikes.com