Moved

oldjapanesebikes

Moved

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

This past week I moved all the OJB and 'Suzuki T/GT Resource' material to a new home (different web hosting company) - if anyone notices something not working correctly I would appreciate you letting me know ! 8-)
==================================
Ian
https://www.oldjapanesebikes.com
Roger Ackery

Re: Moved

Post by Roger Ackery »

All good Ian,thanks again for a fantastic resource :D :) ;)
Cheers,
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Seems good to me Ian, I must admit this has been invaluable to me both in the past and present with the T500 info it's a brilliant resource 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
oldjapanesebikes

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

Thanks and appreciated ! Once I'm confident everything survived the move, I will start posting up more material - I was recently given another couple of hundred technical service, parts, warranty and sales bulletins, covering 1976 through to the early 1980's published by Suzuki Canada covering both street and off road machines along with a couple of the 'special tools' manuals. I have scanned it all and just need to clean up some of the images a bit.

Off road machines don't really interest me at all, and my self imposed cut off point is 1977 as I'm not interested in the GS products, but I will likely post up what I have as it may prove of use to someone. Here and there are also a few nuggets of data which from an historical perspective are interesting. For example, as late as September of 1983, a replacement RE5 engine was available to Canadian dealers for $265 in Canadian dollars. 8-)
==================================
Ian
https://www.oldjapanesebikes.com