Clinic log on issues.

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Clinic log on issues.

Post by stevewharton »

Morning all, anyone else having problems today with tv's, internet and phones? My Virgin Media V6 box has been switching itself on and off all morning, cancelling any recordings and series links and my internet and mobile phone (android) have both become intermittently unresponsive. I've also been locked out of the clinic forum on my mobile phone and have found it impossible to get back on, despite asking for a new password about a dozen times. each time I try to log on with the new password that's sent it won't be accepted, just keeps saying either wrong password or wrong username. Strangely on my laptop, which I'm obviously on now, there's no problem. Very annoying, especially as I use my mobile phone for the clinic forum much more than my laptop. Any suggestions?
Cheers, Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Harrymail

Re: Clinic log on issues.

Post by Harrymail »

Fine for me Steve. Computer on Hulls own broadband, and my mobile on O2. :)
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

Steve, I don't know anything about Virgin Media, but Virgin Australia Airlines are doing it tough :o :oops:
There is talk that they may go broke :idea: :roll: due to Convid - 19
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

Steve have you thought about the use of pigeons. ;)
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

itsnotateapot wrote:Steve have you thought about the use of pigeons. ;)
NO Richard, I hadn't thought about using pigeons :roll: Dirty things though pigeons, they're like bats, they cause deseases and viruses :o

I have got back on the forum with my mobile phone though. Had to log out on my laptop and ask for a new password, used it to log back on and then used the new password to log on with my mobile phone.
Modern technology, great eh? :tw
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote:
itsnotateapot wrote:Steve have you thought about the use of pigeons. ;)
NO Richard, I hadn't thought about using pigeons :roll: Dirty things though pigeons, they're like bats, they cause deseases and viruses :o
Stop eating the feckin things then Steve. Richard is just being helpful as usual, and again as usual, you just don't appreciate his efforts. He's off work now - self medicating or summat - so he's plenty of time to be helpful. Although he's self employed, he's doing the helpful bit at no charge, so the least you could do is send him a couple of guinness vouchers in exchange for his helpful hints.
stevewharton wrote: I have got back on the forum with my mobile phone though. Had to log out on my laptop and ask for a new password, used it to log back on and then used the new password to log on with my mobile phone.
Modern technology, great eh? :tw
Clever chap, you'll go far (hopefully!)
Fingers & toes crossed for the rally though.
Errr, you HAVE paid your virgin bill haven't you. Richard Brans(t)on must be feeling the pinch...... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

[quote="Alan H"]Richard is just being helpful as usual, and again as usual, you just don't appreciate his efforts. He's off work now so he's plenty of time to be helpful.

He's not being helpful, he's being bloody annoying as usual and he doesn't need to be off work with plenty of time on his hands to be annoying, he's just annoying full stop. :roll: ;)
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

stevewharton wrote:
Alan H wrote:Richard is just being helpful as usual, and again as usual, you just don't appreciate his efforts. He's off work now so he's plenty of time to be helpful.

He's not being helpful, he's being bloody annoying as usual and he doesn't need to be off work with plenty of time on his hands to be annoying, he's just annoying full stop. :roll: ;)
I know you don't realy mean it Steve
PS anything else you need help with don't be afraid to ask.
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

itsnotateapot wrote:
stevewharton wrote:
Alan H wrote:Richard is just being helpful as usual, and again as usual, you just don't appreciate his efforts. He's off work now so he's plenty of time to be helpful.

I know you don't realy mean it Steve
PS anything else you need help with don't be afraid to ask.
There is something you can help me with Richard, how can I get rid of an annoying little git???
And you're right, I don't really mean it. ;)
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Anyhoo

The reason we are all having problems with connectivity is because the entire planet is working fron home thanks to the Tizer virus. As usual, the infrastructure is designed to just about cope with everyday traffic levels so this has tipped everything over the edge. Welcome to the stone age ! (Otherwise known as the 1970's :lol: )