hope this helps,2sj
Suzuki GT750B
Suzuki GT750K
Triumph T100 Unit Bonny
stevewharton

Re: bike theft

Post by stevewharton »

Hi John,

thanks for that, seems quite simple to install so I'll probably go ahead and buy one for the kettle.

Regards, Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:
stevewharton wrote:Hi 2sj,

can you tell me how this alarm works please? because the ebay description's a bit vague, or am I a bit thick?
You've no need to answer that Alan H.

Cheers,Steve.
Never thought a word bud. :roll:
How's the diesel running? I've got a GSX1400 as well as the triples now. It's 'different!' :shock:
I take it the fish scales are back mobile?
Hi Alan, how's it going mate?

The kettle and its fish scales are running swimmingly thanks :roll: , just got a few jobs to do over the winter.
I've got a very nice set of rechromed outer exhausts and centre downpipe to fit, I'm just waiting for uncle Baz to source an equally nice pair of inner pipes to complete the set. I've also bought a pair of like new, undrilled brake discs to fit, a new chain guard and Baz is getting me an inner front spocket cover (both originals slightly damaged by the chain over the years). There's a new set of swinging arm bushes to fit and both wheels need a good clean and polish, and I think that'll probably do for this years fettling.
I should have a lot more time on my hands after the 23rd Jan' because I'm standing down from the kettle club committee : :D after five years as regalia rep' and a new mug/victim/volunteer has been found, so I should be able to see a bit more of you guys in the clinic when I've got my life back.
Hope to see you all soon.
Regards, Steve Wharton.
Ex Kettle Club regalia rep'.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

stevewharton wrote:[ after five years as regalia rep' and a new mug/victim/volunteer has been found, so I should be able to see a bit more of you guys in the clinic when I've got my life back.
Hope to see you all soon.
Regards, Steve Wharton.
Ex Kettle Club regalia rep'.

Hi Steve, glad to hear that you have finished your sentence, :D :D you must have been a good boy to get off with only a 5 stretch.
They will miss your dedication and reliable hard work, I hear that Baz may have an opening for a parts manager :shock: :shock: e mail him your CV, and see what happens.
Joking aside, hope you enjoy your new found freedom, and hope to see you again soon.

Best regards, John.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi John, thanks for the kind words although I doubt I'll be missed, and I doubt that I'll miss the unenjoyable parts of a regalia rep's everyday life. I am looking forward to seeing some old friends so I'll be in touch with Baz soon and hopefully meet up with some of my old kettle buddies.
Cheers, Steve W.
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Hi Steve fancy organising a Rally otherwise its Dudley again this year..
wardy

Post by wardy »

2strokejohnny wrote:bought one of these 2 minutes to fit,2sj
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EASY-FIT-Onl ... 1438.l2649
just ordered one as well; will report back as to how good it is!
Andy;
1976 gt750A; 86 FZ750
1977gt380A
1982 z400j
1981 z650f.....1988 Sufolk punch 14"
"look;it's my bike; when you own it ,you can paint it any colour you like!"
(I once painted my Z650 PINK and had the pink panther logo on the tailpiece)
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

2strokejohnny wrote:bought one of these 2 minutes to fit,2sj
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EASY-FIT-Onl ... 1438.l2649
put the hawk alarm on the kettle today so simple to fit makes more noise than a set of higgspeeds good value too thanks for the heads up :D colin