getting pi$$ed off with this now ...

You can chat about anything you like here
redliner

Re: getting pi$$ed off with this now ...

Post by redliner »

Bloody Hell ! :o somebody up there must be looking in on the KC forum !! Its cold and a bit breezy today, but its DRY !!! :) Even the roads are clear and dried off . :)

Making the most of this, so its off out for a tootle or four - a breath of fresh air and a handful of throttle for the two Kwackers, the GT185 and the little old GN250. Should warm them all up very nicely. And me!

Happy days!! :D
Suzuki GT250M
Suzuki GS400B
Kawasaki KZ550LTD
Honda CB360G5
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Yep it’s been reasonably warm and sunny here so I’ve spent an enjoyable few hours getting my freshly mot’d Kat cleaned and polished up after getting filthy yesterday on the trips back & to the test station. Maybe I’m a bit weird (there you go uncle Al :roll: ) but although I hate getting my bikes dirty I love cleaning & polishing them. I even got round to fitting my new customised number plate. 8-) Pussy Galore is now as shiny as a very shiny thing that’s just been shined up.
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

PaulD738 wrote: Maybe I’m a bit weird (there you go uncle Al :roll: )
A bit?!?! :shock: :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:
PaulD738 wrote: Maybe I’m a bit weird (there you go uncle Al :roll: )
A bit?!?! :shock: :lol:
I just knew you couldn’t resist :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

First time you've ever under egged a pudding so I had to.
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

redliner wrote:Another weekend; yet another cold, wet, miserable, dank, depressing ... :( Same in your area?

If it wasn't for the fact that I cherish my old bikes, I'd wheel one of 'em out, go for a ride and bowlocks to the weather and the puddles and the potholes and the mud and the salt! :evil:

Sometimes I think to myself its not such a good thing to be a fair weather rider after all ... roll on those sunny dry days of Springtime - one can but dream!
yup same miserable weather here 550 just had full engine rebuild been trying to road test it for over a month only get chance on a sunday because of work every weekend it has persistently rained it did clear today at 2pm too late and cold for me I have to work in it all week be rather be warm on me one day of could do with a change of hobby in winter game of indoor bowls anyone :( colin
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Hope the test goes well Col. Post some pics in the meantime, I'd like to see the Green Black Meanie evolution.
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

Alan H wrote:Hope the test goes well Col. Post some pics in the meantime, I'd like to see the Green Black Meanie evolution.
sorry al my old nokia phone doesnt do photos not getting a modern phone till it packs in dont mend it till it breaks if you go over squires any time (decent weather of course) if you ring me I will meet you there with the beast I am only 3 miles from squires you wont recognise her now and I would like you to see it did it in black and gold and chromed everything I know you wasnt keen on my choice of black but it does look well there is not another 550K like it and we do like to upset the purists :) 8-) colin
redliner

Post by redliner »

Going to be brave today :lol: its bl**dy freezing out there, but it is dry, and with the local forecast expecting things to go downhill in time for the weekend (as usual :( ) after lunch, I think I'll get the old Damarts and mittens on and have a trundle around town on the 185. (via the coffee shop, no doubt!)

I really must be getting old - either that, or its simply too bleedin' cold - even with my little heater working overtime, I'm finding it a chore to summon the energy/enthusiasm to do a bit of time in the workshop in the evenings. Jobs are piling up, so those warmer days can't come soon enough.
Suzuki GT250M
Suzuki GS400B
Kawasaki KZ550LTD
Honda CB360G5
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

redliner wrote:Going to be brave today :lol: its bl**dy freezing out there, but it is dry, and with the local forecast expecting things to go downhill in time for the weekend (as usual :( ) after lunch, I think I'll get the old Damarts and mittens on and have a trundle around town on the 185. (via the coffee shop, no doubt!)

I really must be getting old - either that, or its simply too bleedin' cold - even with my little heater working overtime, I'm finding it a chore to summon the energy/enthusiasm to do a bit of time in the workshop in the evenings. Jobs are piling up, so those warmer days can't come soon enough.
I went down to the shed to switch on the heater and it was minus 4 :shock: . I am now back on the couch drinking tea and typing this. No, you are not too old.