Welcome to Belfast!

You can chat about anything you like here
martyducati

Welcome to Belfast!

Post by martyducati »

http://www.itv.com/news/utv/2018-06-06/ ... rst-night/

What a embarrassment :oops: anyone who is thinking of traveling to Belfast(or anywhere)please do your homework,the rise of the Airbnb style travel can lead to "places" that are not suitable to leave valuables!
Anyone who knows the area that this bike was left would have put bets that it wouldn't end well,if anybody is thinking of coming to our wonderful city ask me if the place they are thinking of staying is ok,I'll try and help if I can,nobody from Belfast would have left anything in this street,it would be the equivalent of leaving an ice cube in the desert for an hour and expecting a cold drink,gutted for the owners :oops:
JOHNJENKS66

Re: Welcome to Belfast!

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Hi Marty, spotted this also on facebook, not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

We will definitely be in touch with you in the future, as we are hoping to travel for next years NW200, and were thinking of spending a night in or around Belfast to take in some of the sights. Nothing better than a bit of local knowledge to put you right.

Cheers,John.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
martyducati

Post by martyducati »

No problems John,it's a great city(what these people did was the equivalent of parking a rs2000 Mexico in ballymun) I'd definitely be interested in joining you're trip if I'm about,I've got a mobile/caravan on the north coast(carnlough)a few miles from the circuit, it's one of the Best biking roads in the north and leads you to the nw200 via the rope bridge,dunluce castle,the dark hedges and joey dunlops memorial ,and his pub for a bit of good food,if the weather is as good as it was this year it will be a great trip,one to remember,
cheers Marty!
es2GT550

Post by es2GT550 »

That is such a shame !! My heart goes out to those tourists - its not right.
That said Marty is right and Northern Irealnd and Southern Ireland are lovely places to visit. I am biased as originally from Belfast . Was there a few weeks ago with biking friends - Dundrod , Antrim Coast Road, Giants Causeway ,NorthWest 200 circuit, Donegal - perfect weather - unbelievable scenery !! A few beers and great people. Loved it
es2GT550

Post by es2GT550 »

Oh and defeintley go to Joeys bar - what a place !! Lovely staff and even got a few very reasonably priced tee-shirts.