Absence

You can chat about anything you like here
yeadon_m

Absence

Post by yeadon_m »

Hello chaps,
I am sorry not to joined in with the site ebb and flow recently. My thin excuses have been a long holiday, then not feeling too well then (now I've recovered) lots of DIY. We've had an extension and lots of things I said to Joanna 'OK, I'll finish that off'. I don't know exactly why but its taken all my energy to keep doing it so that an end will be in sight! still a couple of weeks to go. Then, I hope to get back to daily urine taking and contributions. And playing with my bikes more!
All the best,
Mike
barney01

Re: Absence

Post by barney01 »

Hi Mike glad to see you are on the mend and back on here! I was wondering where you had gone too. :roll:
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Hi Mike,

Glad to hear from you and your making progress with your DIY, I've had lots to do myself with one thing and another and hardly been on the Kettle until the rally at the w/end. Hope you enjoyed your long holiday and its nice to hear from you again

Best Regards
Jeff
GT750A
es2GT550

Post by es2GT550 »

Hi Mike - sometimes you just need to prioritize other things - good luck with the DIY and bikes are always more fun lol !! :lol:
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

Hi Mike, when the extension is finished the bikes will keep you busy I'm sure 8-) I'd like a long holiday myself away from the Winter in Sydney :tw 8-)

Cheers,
Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Hi Mike, I'm glad your back & feeling better 8-)
Just an aside, I've just set the valve clearances on my Kat and managed to share off a 6mm cambox bolt while in the process :( however the l/h drills you gave me got me out of a rather deep hole :? A quick centre pop and then one of your drills and the bolt came out as clean as a whistle. Very lucky as I didn't have many small l/h drills until I received yours. Thanks again mate your a star.
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Good to have you back Mike. You know what they say: "Absinthe makes the fart grow stronger"... or something like that :D :tw
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

canaletto5 wrote: "Absinthe makes the fart grow stronger"... or something like that :D :tw
I thoght it was 'Abscess makes the fart go "Honda"'.

Anyway, welcome home Mike. I'll be in contact to discuss our ongoing project.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated