Tow bar! F**k!

You can chat about anything you like here
PaulD738

Re: Tow bar! F**k!

Post by PaulD738 »

Great minds think alike Al, although yours ain’t so great
I’m not really into four wheels but I really miss that car. I loved the way other “lesser” cars used to magically give way on narrow streets :lol:
Attachments
27B9515E-7570-4515-A095-BCBAEBAC96FE.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
KETTLE BOY

Post by KETTLE BOY »

BATTS wrote:I've just had to have the tow bar replaced on my car, its electric. £2000 and two days in the dealership, apparently the car needs to be "told" it has a new tow bar and control box fitted. BMW = Bring Massive Wallet. Luckily all covered under warranty. You tube video of how it works (not my car)
https://youtu.be/OYOg6aNE0Pk
That's mad !!!.. never even seen that type before.. but a lot to go wrong if & when it ever does... :shock:
GT750 J 1972
GT750 L 1974
Z900 A4 1976
ZZR1100. 1998
Breville Sandwich Maker
I'm never wrong.. Once I thought I was, but I was mistaken.

martyducati

Post by martyducati »

I like that electric one,a lot!
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

KETTLE BOY wrote:
BATTS wrote:I've just had to have the tow bar replaced on my car, its electric. £2000 and two days in the dealership, apparently the car needs to be "told" it has a new tow bar and control box fitted. BMW = Bring Massive Wallet. Luckily all covered under warranty. You tube video of how it works (not my car)
https://youtu.be/OYOg6aNE0Pk
That's mad !!!.. never even seen that type before.. but a lot to go wrong if & when it ever does... :shock:

I have one of these on my 2012 BMW 320. It was factory fitted from new. Didnt cost much more than a detachable after market tow bar. I like to the tow bar so much I dont think I will ever sell the car !!
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red