SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
Roger Ackery

Re: 100 years today

Post by Roger Ackery »

:( Absolutely, important Day on the Calendar ;)
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

I’ve been to a wheelbuilder to have my T500’s wheels trued up this morning and I pulled over to listen to the service on the radio at 11 O'clock
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Just watching the remembrance Sunday parade past the cenataph in London and heard a man saying how he lost his only son whilst serving in Iraq, he said every day is a remembrance day for him, very emotional.
As for the scum who beat a 98 year old ex soldier half to death in his home this week for £10, lets hope the £30K reward leads to them being arrested and jailed so they can get the same treatment in prison.
Time we brought back sentences to suit the crime???
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
wardy

Post by wardy »

I have the greatest of respect for the men of the Great war.
Both my grandfathers participated; one of them was gassed and for the rest of his lifewould struggle to breathe properly. He died in 1978, a very quiet man who never spoke much of the war. i knew him for 20 years of my life. my fathers father also served and was a different character altogether, To listen to him, you would think he was in charge1. he died in 1993. jioned up also when he was 16 yrs old. very brave men, as they all were/are.
Respect./
Andy
Andy;
1976 gt750A; 86 FZ750
1977gt380A
1982 z400j
1981 z650f.....1988 Sufolk punch 14"
"look;it's my bike; when you own it ,you can paint it any colour you like!"
(I once painted my Z650 PINK and had the pink panther logo on the tailpiece)
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

stevewharton wrote:Just watching the remembrance Sunday parade past the cenataph in London and heard a man saying how he lost his only son whilst serving in Iraq, he said every day is a remembrance day for him, very emotional.
As for the scum who beat a 98 year old ex soldier half to death in his home this week for £10, lets hope the £30K reward leads to them being arrested and jailed so they can get the same treatment in prison.
totally agree on the scum what is wrong with this country :x colin
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Look at the footage on bbc2 amazing https://www.whatsontv.co.uk/events/they ... c2-11-nov/
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote:Just watching the remembrance Sunday parade past the cenataph in London and heard a man saying how he lost his only son whilst serving in Iraq, he said every day is a remembrance day for him, very emotional.
Well said Steve, unfortunately in the nanny state we live in if they are ever caught they will be offered expensive counselling and let off with a slap on the wrist :evil: There is something wrong with our country at the present time and I’m ashamed of being British
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
zapo

Post by zapo »

[quote="stevewharton"]
Time we brought back sentences to suit the crime

Agreed, I say and eye for an eye, hang em high.
Prison should be bread and water and one blanket, the Government could save millions of £.
I had two stroke's and survived.
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

There are to many do-gooders in this world,
They should all mind their own business.