Who's the oldest kettle rider?

You can chat about anything you like here
Roger Ackery

Re: Who's the oldest kettle rider?

Post by Roger Ackery »

Can't be me." I don't complain I just have strong opinions" Plus, I'm only 67!![/quote]

Not that "we've " noticed :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Good. I try to keep a low profile. Limbo under a chihuahua, me! :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
teazer

Post by teazer »

So to get back to the thread. Any advance on 67. Going once, going twice.....

I'm two years older than that and I still build and drag race these old maids. Must be someone older than me that's still alive and rides....
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Who wants to be 70?
Every 69 year old!!! :lol:

Getting older is better than the alternative. :shock:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

stevewharton wrote:So who is the oldest person riding a kettle? I know a guy in the kettle club who still regularly rides his "A" model, which he's had from new, and he's 76, any advance on that?
As I said earlier, a friend of mine who still rides his kettle regularly is 76 years old, his name is Pete Mosedale, he lives in Newark, he's one of the founder members of the kettle club and a thoroughly nice guy, so any advance on 76?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

If he's 'a thoroughly nice guy', why is he over there and not over here with us, like wot you is, Steve? :roll:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Because he' probably keeps himself to himself, doesn't get involved with the committee's politics and he's maybe got thicker skin than me. :roll:
Having said that, I was always a contented happy club. member, until I joined the committee.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
teebowbusablaster

Post by teebowbusablaster »

I am intrigued by this club/ clinic situation, and the history thereof, anyone want to enlighten me (by PM if you prefer).
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

We are lovely but the kettleklubklan people are anal (strangely, just the committee ones I've met - except Steve who is strangely normal for an owner of a kettle with fish scales painted on it.)
I take that side of the party when the chairman of the kkk at the time, looked down on me because I 'only' had a 550 and said I wasn't worthy of being a kkk member. I said something about him being anal and a cock and we parted company with me knowing I was right and he was just anal and a cock. The next time we met, I had the Hippo and he invited me to join the kkk. I reminded him of our previous meeting and my comments and walked away after telling him that Baz is my mate. (They don't like Baz in the kkk because they are anal and cocks.)
That's my version and I'm sticking to it. Hopefully Mizzy won't moderate my cock in the above paragraph (or anywhere else either!) :shock:
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Depends on what your definition of what a cock is and where in the country you live.

This is my definition.

A rooster, also known as a cockerel or cock, is a male gallinaceous bird, with cockerel being younger and rooster being an adult male chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus).

So I guess as all the KC members are getting on a bit they must be roosters. :roll:

Alan you’re my favourite Rooster :lol:

PS, didn’t know you had any mates.