You can chat about anything you like here
canaletto5

Brexit! Brexit! Brexit!

Post by canaletto5 »

How many times do the Notting Hill numskulls need to be told :lol: :lol:
stevewharton

Re: Brexit! Brexit! Brexit!

Post by stevewharton »

It doesn't matter how many times they're told, they'll still think they know better than the people who spoke in a democratic vote.
Perhaps they're worried about their personal finances suffering if/when we leave. :o
Last edited by stevewharton on Tue May 28, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

If you look at the voting map for England, the only area that did'nt vote a Brexit party majority was London. What a surpise. The patronising tw*ts really do think the rest of us are too stupid to determine our own future.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Well, I voted for Farage and paid my £25 too.
Yep, highly unlikely I admit, but true.
But the other parties STILL don't get 'it' do they?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Jacobscreek

Post by Jacobscreek »

TV has been used for months in an attempt to subliminally sway enough people that Brexit is wrong and we should remain. More4 ad of the silver stick man dropping off immigrants on the white cliffs, Galaxy chocolate and other brands using French speaking songs in their ads and I won't mention the ethnic diversity of how a British family is portrayed in some ads and programs.

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/11/01 ... ng-britain
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Hadn't seen that. Mind you we don't watch live telly (except when we're away - I'd sooner read a book or do 'anything' else!) and I haven't had a telly licence for about 25 years.
I've got 4 framed apology letters from tvla for sending nasty letters tho'.
Next abusive letter from them asking for money will get a solicitor's letter back.
Cheeky barstewards....Image
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Jacobscreek

Post by Jacobscreek »

You really ain't missing a lot Alan
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

The top and bottom of it is the government never imagined and planed for an exit vote so they have spent the last three years trying to frighten us so when we get the next referendum “oh yes we will be having another one” we will change our mind.
Oh yes I forgot to say BOJO for pm :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

PaulD738 wrote:The top and bottom of it is the government never imagined and planed for an exit vote so they have spent the last three years trying to frighten us so when we get the next referendum “oh yes we will be having another one” we will change our mind.
Oh yes I forgot to say BOJO for pm :lol:
8-)
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

I personally can't wait to see who the next backstabbing, self serving, fame seeking, glory hunting, lying, conniving, Monty Pythonesque tory leading PM is going to be, because if they think they can do a better job than PM May has done with the bad hand she was dealt, it'll be a miracle and let's see how differently they can handle the crafty EU negotiators and beaurocrats without making the UK look more stupid and soft than we already do.
I agree with Alan H, let Farage handle the brexit negotiations and then let him become our next PM when he's sorted that, after all if Trump can do it in the US, why not Farage here?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".