Brexit! Brexit! Brexit!

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Re: Brexit! Brexit! Brexit!

Post by Alan H »

If they continue to cock up and call a general election, Farage could be PM, and I could be his chief diplomat.
My first job will be to sack all the civil servants and background fiddling tw@ts, second will be to stick two fingers up to the eu. About 5 seconds between them.
I feel (quite) sorry for TM the pm, trying to negotiate with no backing from the party that voted her into the job. Wonder why the next one thinks it'll be any different? The backstabbing knives are already sharpened.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
2strokejohnny

Post by 2strokejohnny »

I love Anne Widdecombe's quote;
'this WAS the 2nd referendum'
the people have voted now get your finger out of your *rses and get on with it.2sj
Suzuki GT750B
Suzuki GT750K
Triumph T100 Unit Bonny
Jacobscreek

Post by Jacobscreek »

Piers Morgan has said that it's like someone claiming a combined London team won the Premiership despite Man City having the most points.
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Jacobscreek wrote:Piers Morgan has said that it's like someone claiming a combined London team won the Premiership despite Man City having the most points.
:lol: Brilliant. I'll bet it's the only time the Green's have been taken seriously by any other of the mainstream parties just so they can inflate the pro-remain number. They're all prostitutes
teazer

Post by teazer »

stevewharton wrote:I personally can't wait to see who the next backstabbing, self serving, fame seeking, glory hunting, lying, conniving, Monty Pythonesque tory leading PM is going to be, because if they think they can do a better job than PM May has done with the bad hand she was dealt, it'll be a miracle and let's see how differently they can handle the crafty EU negotiators and beaurocrats without making the UK look more stupid and soft than we already do.
I agree with Alan H, let Farage handle the brexit negotiations and then let him become our next PM when he's sorted that, after all if Trump can do it in the US, why not Farage here?
Seriously? Trump is a disgrace and is ruining the economy as well as the standing of America. One of these days, someone will wake up and take him and the US to the Criminal Court or ICC for crimes against humanity . CO2 levels are rising as he rolls back environmental standards. You need someone like him like you need a hole in the head. remember that Make Germany Great Again was how a certain Mr Hitler came to power.

The funny thing is that many Americans are thinking of emigrating to the UK.

And I thought this forum was supposed to stay clear of politics. Seems that's not the case.
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

The UK is just a big village Teaz so we gossip a lot and pull each other's legs. Not really hard politics I don't think (Vote Boris!! :lol: :lol: )
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

teazer wrote:
stevewharton wrote:I personally can't wait to see who the next backstabbing, self serving, fame seeking, glory hunting, lying, conniving, Monty Pythonesque tory leading PM is going to be, because if they think they can do a better job than PM May has done with the bad hand she was dealt, it'll be a miracle and let's see how differently they can handle the crafty EU negotiators and beaurocrats without making the UK look more stupid and soft than we already do.
I agree with Alan H, let Farage handle the brexit negotiations and then let him become our next PM when he's sorted that, after all if Trump can do it in the US, why not Farage here?
Seriously? Trump is a disgrace and is ruining the economy as well as the standing of America. One of these days, someone will wake up and take him and the US to the Criminal Court or ICC for crimes against humanity . CO2 levels are rising as he rolls back environmental standards. You need someone like him like you need a hole in the head. remember that Make Germany Great Again was how a certain Mr Hitler came to power.

The funny thing is that many Americans are thinking of emigrating to the UK.

And I thought this forum was supposed to stay clear of politics. Seems that's not the case.
Teazer, it was meant to be a cynical tongue in cheek observation and definitely not to be taken seriously (how could anyone other than a redneck take Trump seriously?) The clue was in "Monty Pythonesque" because that's how I see 99% of politicians, like in the upper class twits sketch.
I also doubt very much that Farage will ever get the chance to handle brexit or become the next PM, but I don't think he could make a worse job of either, if he was given the chance. :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Here here. Or there there mayhaps........ :shock: :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
teazer

Post by teazer »

As an Ex-pat Brit, I do get the sense of humor (as they spell it here), but on a forum, even this one, it's often hard to interpret tone or intent.

Since I don't live there any more and I see that you can't even work out whether to leave or stay or how to do either, I guess you all deserve Boris or Nige. :twisted:
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

We were thinking of building a Trumpy wall but some bloke called Hadrian already thought of it. Look how well that went :roll: :lol: