Flaming June???

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Flaming June???

Post by stevewharton »

What's happening with summer? cos I'm looking out the window at the third day in a row of "persisting" it down with heavy rain, which has caused bad flooding in many Lincolnshire towns and villages.
Missed my usual Sunday ride :( and went out in the car instead, saw lots of bikers caught out and looking thoroughly miserable. Tomorrow should be Lincolnshire bike night and this week it's at the East Kirkby aviation museum, where there's a Lancaster bomber on display. Anyone who's seen and heard this awesome reminder of WW11 can't fail to be impressed, but it looks like it'll probably be cancelled due to tomorrows monsoon forecast, which is a shame because there must be a lot of planning organising an event like this, plus the lost takings at the gate (£5 a bike) must be sorely missed.
So lets hope that there'll be no more rain left up there for the rally in a couple of weeks, keep praying Alan :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Harrymail

Re: Flaming June???

Post by Harrymail »

Just read that East Kirkby is cancelled, but hoping to rearrange for a Tue/Thur night Steve.

H
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Cheers Harry, could you let me know when It's rescheduled in case I miss it.
Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

stevewharton wrote:Cheers Harry, could you let me know when It's rescheduled in case I miss it.
Steve W.
Will do Steve
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red