Just heard Richard got a police ticket.

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Just heard Richard got a police ticket.

Post by Alan H »

For undertaking on the M62. He was running late so opted for the motorway instead of the A628 way home.
He got on the motorway with Dutch who went straight to the outside lane but wouldn't open the bike up and was doing 55 in the outside lane.
He waited and waited hoping Dutch would pull over or speed up. But he didn't.
He thought 'sod it' and overtook while on the inside lane at 'about' 70 and got pulled by a police biker hiding on the next sliproad.
He told him off and wrote the ticket.
Richard asked him why and he said its because I saw you "pass old Duchy on the left hand side."
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Re: Just heard Richard got a police ticket.

Post by stevewharton »

Oh dear Alan, if that's how it's going to be this w'end I think we need to persuade Scotch to join us, at least we expect it of him :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan since you started it, here's my twopenneth.
A farmers son comes home in a right state, farmer says "whats up son?" he replies " I've just run over a pig with the tractor" farmer says "Is it dead?" son says "Yep". Farmer says "Go back and bury it then!" and the son says "And what should I do with the motorbike?"
I know, coat, door :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

:tw Alan,a friend of mine does a similar thing all the time when merging onto Freeways...instead of accelerating up to 110 km & merging....he'll do 80 or so using all of the merging Lane & then at the last minute accelerate hard to 110 kph then merge, very frustrating to be behind,
I've learnt to get in front of him & stay there :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.