Bored bored bored!!!

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Re: Bored bored bored!!!

Post by Alan H »

canaletto5 wrote:That's a foul lie, he didn't head butt it, it hit the back of his neck
Oi, you, get back to work. You must love it! :lol:
If you need lessons on 'how to be a retired person - really', I'll help.

For a fee....... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote:
2strokejohnny wrote:i've had 2 hernia ops and it's lifting heavy objects that need to be avoided.
I would think getting a 500lb DRAGON on and off the center stand would qualify as a heavy object? :lol:
Well it's 16 days since my op' and I really am getting fed up now :| however, swmbo has gone out for the day and I'm sat here schemingly thinking that I could pop out for a quick ride and she wouldn't even know, but then again one of the neighbours would probably tell her if I did :roll:
And for once in my life I must be sensible, because as mentioned above, getting that 500lb lump back on its mainstand would probably cause me some pain. So back to reading, or gazing out the window at the glorious sunshine :shock:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote:
PaulD738 wrote:
2strokejohnny wrote:i've had 2 hernia ops and it's lifting heavy objects that need to be avoided.
I would think getting a 500lb COD on and off the center stand would qualify as a heavy object? :lol:
Well it's 16 days since my op' and I really am getting fed up now :| however, swmbo has gone out for the day and I'm sat here schemingly thinking that I could pop out for a quick ride and she wouldn't even know, but then again one of the neighbours would probably tell her if I did :roll:
And for once in my life I must be sensible, because as mentioned above, getting that 500lb COD back on its mainstand would probably cause me some pain. So back to reading, or gazing out the window at the glorious sunshine :shock:
Not as much pain as SWMBO would give you when she found out :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: I would think getting a 500lb DRAGON on and off the center stand would qualify as a heavy object? :lol:[/quote

Not as much pain as SWMBO would give you when she found out :lol:
You're right there Paul, my life wouldn't be worth living :?
Oh and one other thing, stop changing my words, it's "DRAGON" right, not "cod" because there's no way on earth you would describe a cod as beautiful, not like my lovely kettle. Keep it up and I'll have to pay you a mafia style visit and leave a cod head under your pillow. :mrgreen:
Last edited by stevewharton on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote:there's no way on earth you would describe a cod as beautiful:
Dunno about that Steve. The one I had last night was bloody tasty!
I imagine it would be a lot more tender than flying lizard meat too!! :shock:
2strokejohnny

Post by 2strokejohnny »

Steve saw these and thought might be of help,John
Attachments
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg (7.31 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Suzuki GT750B
Suzuki GT750K
Triumph T100 Unit Bonny
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

2strokejohnny wrote:Steve saw these and thought might be of help,John
Good idea John :roll: and what a coincidence, you stumbling across my last modelling job before I retired :D
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Mmm. The smaller middle picture, I suppose.
Or it could be Mizzy many years ago when he was at school......... :roll:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

My wife says I've got the body of a god, trouble is she meant Buddha :roll:
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote:Mmm. The smaller middle picture, I suppose.
Or it could be Mizzy many years ago when he was at school......... :roll:
It wasn’t that long ago ( well, 25 years ago) I had a body like a Greek god. Trouble is I got a taste for Yorkshire puddings and beer. Never thought it would have such an effect. :shock: