Corona virus

You can chat about anything you like here
zapo

Re: Corona virus

Post by zapo »

Today was such a sunny day that I decided to self isolate for a few hours, helmet on gloves on, start bike and off I went :D
I had two stroke's and survived.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Funny enough I self isolated today as well, I was in the back garden painting the fence and as swmbo was in one of her frequent moods I was all alone for five hours, didn’t even get a cup of tea :cry:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

So, rumours are we are moving to the next level of lunacy. It is being bandied about that the Govt is considering a full lock down of the country as early as next week. So:

Fill yer car/bike/mobility scooter up with the appropriate fuel. There will be none after the lock down for ages

Get a haircut - (If you have hair) or you will be tripping over the shocker

Buy a hand mirror. This is so you can be accurate in your aim when you kiss your a*s goodbye

God 'elp us :roll: :roll:
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

:idea: :( Oh my, you guys are now doing it tough, just watching Boris announce the News to the UK Public :o :oops: :cry:
Not as tough here in Oz,I'm sure it will be though :twisted: :roll:
Local Council & State Goverment have closed down famous Bondi Beach & other Beaches in Sydney due to the high numbers of people taking advantage of a warm Autumn day. Supermarkets are being stripped bare of toilet paper, sanitisers,milk,eggs,& flour. We do have a system in the morning for the Elderly & Disabled can shop between 7 am & 8am, then the general Public can have a go, you guessed it, nothing on the shelves that the oldies "need" anyway.
Getting that bad that people are driving miles from their area & raiding other stores :twisted: :cry:
Where will this madness end
Attachments
image.jpeg
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

There must be a chink in the system...... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:There must be a chink in the system...... :roll:
Mr Trump calls it the Chinese virus :roll: one of his cohorts called it “Hong Kong fluey” :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
slosher

Post by slosher »

Strange how quiet Vladimir is regarding this one :shock:
GT750L
GT550L
TL1000 97s
T140V
Loctite Trained Engineer :lol:(since having the Bonnie)
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

This is getting silly. We should have allowed it to take hold, with those over 65 self isolating as should other vulnerable groups, like transplant patients on immunosuppressive drugs. There would be few deaths & after 3months, maybe a little longer, and the survivors would be immune to reinfection. This plan has the big plus that it has it’s own exit strategy.
The current plan, suppression, has no exit strategy unless & until a vaccination campaign has concluded, best guess, 18 months away if we get lucky. And people are still dying anyway.
So far, I don’t mind the near lockdown. I’m doing gardening everyday & after that I can look forward to some sunny rides in the local lanes & sweeping A roads.
Hope everyone is keeping well so far.
Cheers!
Mike
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Hi Mike, great to hear from you! Same here trouble is North Wales is covered in tourists being as kids off school and Govt paying people off work. All caravan parks are full of people "self isolating" Today there were more people on Snowdon than a warm August bank holiday!
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I used to cough to cover up my farts, now I have to fart to cover up my coughs.

On a better note, there's plenty of stock in my local bread shop.
bread.jpg
Proof that four strokes are over complicated