Fed up of the lockdown?

You can chat about anything you like here
barney01

Fed up of the lockdown?

Post by barney01 »

Take a virtual ride on the Denbigh Moors on a 550J which was recorded just before the lockdown
https://youtu.be/zUJDxxLEm74
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Harrymail

Re: Fed up of the lockdown?

Post by Harrymail »

Just watched it Barney. Lovely area of Wales. Your bike sounds in fine fettle. I managed one ride on my 550 about 10 days ago. So it's now done 30 miles on the second time around rebuilt engine. All good so far :)
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Thanks for that Barney, really enjoyed that "next best thing" to a proper ride. After a long winters hibernation it's frustrating that we can't legally get out now for a fun ride, but a good reminder of all the hazards that a biker faces every time we go out. From muddy roads and flooded surfaces, to tractors (nice overtake) and cars coming round bends on the wrong side of the road, makes you realise how on the ball we need to be. Hopefully this scary virus episode will be over soon and the world can get back to some kind of normal. :(
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

And very nice too.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Ballacraine, through Glen Helen to Cronky Voddy straight last years Manx.
Hope you enjoy another virtual ride :D
https://youtu.be/ubhPTqV4qWE
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Anyone know who the three bikers are, who were stopped by the police on the A18 near Humberside airport in Lincolnshire today?
They were given a warning and told to go home after breaking the lockdown rules.
We have been warned. :?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".