Cruizin Image wiring harness for 750K

You can chat about anything you like here
rodent

Cruizin Image wiring harness for 750K

Post by rodent »

Has anyone bought one for a K? The price seems reasonable if they're any good.
oldjapanesebikes

Re: Cruizin Image wiring harness for 750K

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

I bought one for a J I was doing - not sure I like it, but it does seem to work. The colour codes are different, so a bit of head scratching to sort out some connections, plus the wire gauge seems a bit light. Time will tell, but at this point I personally have some hesitation about recommending them. 8-)
==================================
Ian
https://www.oldjapanesebikes.com
vintagegt

Post by vintagegt »

In the past ive had a few things off Cruzin image via evilbay of late anything GT related is of a reasonable price but all seem to have a massive postal charge,i have tried to email with questions about the cost but have never received a reply which is unfortunate because the prices of his pistons are very good and have used these and other parts and have been very pleased with quality
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

If you buy off their website rather than through ebay the postage isn't as painful

https://www.cruzinimage.net/
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

I remember about ten years-ish ago buying a set of three pistons from Cruzinimage, cost then £80 inc' P&P :o
I also remember someone on here, Baz I think, having them tested and concluding that they were so good, (sizes, tolerances and material) they were probably made by the same company that made the originals for Suzuki.
Not sure about any of their other products, but certainly pleased with my purchase, and yes I did buy direct from them.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
rodent

Post by rodent »

vintagegt wrote:In the past ive had a few things off Cruzin image via evilbay of late anything GT related is of a reasonable price but all seem to have a massive postal charge,i have tried to email with questions about the cost but have never received a reply which is unfortunate because the prices of his pistons are very good and have used these and other parts and have been very pleased with quality
I did he same as the 2 posts below yours, I emailed them twice and got no reply. But going to their website and going through their "get a quote" got me a reply in one day and the transaction went quite smoothly.

I will wait to see what the wiring loom is like and then will consider them for other bits ans pieces :)
vintagegt

Post by vintagegt »

Thanks for the heads up on going to main site will look into that in the future when looking for parts thanks
rodent

Post by rodent »

That can't be good :(

03/31/2020 15:47 Posting/Collection TOGANEpostoffice MATSUO Collection and Delivery Center CHIBA
289-1599

04/17/2020 Returned to Sender TOKYO INT TOKYO
138-8799
rodent

Post by rodent »

Loom turned up today.
oldjapanesebikes

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

rodent wrote:Loom turned up today.
And your initial thoughts ? :?: