Somebody's going blingy.

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Somebody's going blingy.

Post by Alan H »

Must admit I fancied these, but not at that price - and I don't care how rare they are! :lol:
750 cases.jpg
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
senicoli

Re: Somebody's going blingy.

Post by senicoli »

correct alan I also took a shine to these but my sensible head took over too expensive for a fellow yorkie :shock: ;)
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Tight Yorkie gits, get yer wallets out and see if yer can remember the combination ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I get my wallet out every day Steve. Usually to put stuff in, or count what's already there. That's what they are for, not to take stuff out, you silly (old) boy!!! :shock:
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:I get my wallet out every day Steve. Usually to put stuff in, or count what's already there. That's what they are for, not to take stuff out, you silly (old) boy!!! :shock:
No point opening my wallet to count what’s in it, I can tell you to the penny, absolutely feck all. I’m a poor pensioner and Dobbin has bankrupted me :cry:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Yeh, mate. But at least it's not wasted on some watter cooled monstrossahippo.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:Yeh, mate. But at least it's not wasted on some watter cooled monstrossahippo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:I get my wallet out every day Steve. Usually to put stuff in, or count what's already there. That's what they are for, not to take stuff out, you silly (old) boy!!! :shock:
Last time I saw Alans wallet, (yes I do have a very good memory,) it was the size of a small suitcase and he had to sit on it to fasten the combination lock. :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Just what I'd expect from a tight-fisted yorkie git, me on the other hand, I'm like that Harry Enfield character "Loadsamoney" I've got lots of it and I enjoy giving it away to those less fortunate and that's not your cue for another phone call Alan. Strange how Yorkshire folk and Lincolnshire folk are so close, yet so different. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

[quote="stevewharton" Strange how Yorkshire folk and Lincolnshire folk are so close, yet so different. ;)[/quote]
Thank fk for not so small mercies..... :shock: :roll: