Yorkshire joke.

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Re: Yorkshire joke.

Post by stevewharton »

In these strange pandemic lockdown times, it's nice to see a really silly thread thriving. :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Yup. Lots of cheers for sillyness before it's made illegal.......
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Every egg a bird as they say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote:Every egg a bird as they say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who says????? Never heard anyone say that :tw

You been on the sherry Paul, or been listening to that weird MoldY man a bit too much :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:Yup. Lots of cheers for sillyness before it's made illegal.......
Nothing wrong with sillyness, annoyingness however, (which you are) should be made illegal :roll:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Oh, and you think that would stop it?
Dream on, carbuncle!! :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:Oh, and you think that would stop it?
Dream on, carbuncle!! :lol:
I didn't think for a second that anything could keep your gob shut for long, apart from free food :lol:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Where? When?
Nonner that furrin muck though.
Nice Thai food will be perfect!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:Where? When?
Nonner that furrin muck though.
Nice Thai food will be perfect!
That's much too civil a reply from you MoldY, when I insult you I expect to be insulted back, what's wrong with you, are you going soft? :o
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

One more Yorkshire joke, especially for professor MoldY.

So once upon a time, at the very beginning of time, God went missing for six days and the archangel Michael was worried, but on the seventh day God returned and Michael asked where he had been.
God pointed down from heaven and said "look Michael, that's what I've been doing while I've been away" and Michael said "but what is it?" God replied "It's a planet I've created and it's called earth, it's a place of diversity and balance, because there must always be balance. For instance that's North America and it will prosper and be rich, and that is South America which will struggle and be poor. That is Russia and it will be cold and that is Africa and it will be hot, this country will have black people and that country will have white people, because there must always be balance. And that there is my favourite place on Earth, it's call Yorkshire and in it there will be the most honest, generous and nicest people you could ever meet. They will be artists and pioneers and inventors and engineers :roll: and they will be envied the world over."
"But what about balance" said Michael, "You said there must always be BALANCE." And God replied "Ah yes I've thought about that, and at some date in the future there will be a place where all the Yorkies that have become too big for their boots, who can't stop talking, or bragging and have become tight fisted, will all live and I've named it, South Yorkshire. ;)