Just a thought.

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Just a thought.

Post by Alan H »

Now, I'm deffo not racist - I can say this without contraception because I hate everyone equally. So there.
But, please read this - 
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53165938

My reasoning is that if any sensible 'someone' is caught with an illegal drug (cannabis, or aything else really), would they really carry some of the same stuff the very next day and expect to get away with it if they got a pull? As bikers we have had 'issues' over the years....
Now ok, I'm of the generation that stuck to beer, 2 stroke oil, and an occasional doubtful taste lady for excitement and NEVER did 'drugs '.
This make me sound naive, but I didn't need stuff like that.
My take on the article is that, if you get caught doing something wrong, you don't do it - at least for a few days. But if you do get caught, hold you hands up and let things happen.
Nothing to do with colour or anything.
Now no one deserves to be paralysed, but is it only me that's cynical about that bit - or will he be cured after a visit to Lourdes?
You certainly wouldn't run away, get tazered and the try to pull the race card, would you?
Please read the article before commenting, and do it sensibly, please - I've just come back fom the caravan gardens and I'm knackered.
Last edited by Alan H on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Roger Ackery

Re: Just a thought.

Post by Roger Ackery »

Alan, if you have done nothing wrong why run in the first place :arrow: :idea:
He probably would've been hurt any way falling that far with or without the tazer being deployed :roll: :?:

Regards,
Roger.
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

For once (only) I agree with you Alan. It seems at times that stupidity, selfishness and disrespect for the law of the land has no bounds, but to pull the race card when you've broken the law and then made things ten times worse is unbelievable :?:
Like you I haven't a racist bone in my body and I think there's good and bad in all men, but what is it with this BLM :?: surely it should be ALM and as an elderly black man said on tv recently, "Treat everyone as you would want to be treated by them".
Never gonna work though, is it???
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Strange, the article I linked to has gone, if if appears again, I'll re-post it.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote:Strange, the article I linked to has gone, if if appears again, I'll re-post it.
Easy to find using your details.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

Yep, still there Alan, worked again 2 minutes ago for me ;) :idea:
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

The Big Rally's In Melbourne (BLM)
has kicked off more Covid - 19 cases in Victoria
30 + cases now reported in Suburban Melbourne :roll: :cry: 3 new in Sydney.
Complete lack of common sense by Idiots :evil:
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Roger Ackery wrote:Yep, still there Alan, worked again 2 minutes ago for me ;) :idea:
Redid the link, it works now. :?
zapo

Post by zapo »

I have an opinion and in our free country in theory I have my right to express it....... but if I did so, and especially if I did so in writing, the ridiculous state of things would brand me racist.
So, I have to keep my opinion to my self for fear of upsetting somebody.
This cotton wool country has gone mad.
I had two stroke's and survived.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Roger Ackery wrote:Alan, if you have done nothing wrong why run in the first place
What's Alan not done wrong and why was he running???

Ah I know, he's just found out that the pubs are re-opening and everything's half price. :roll: :lol:

Sorry I know you said sensible but I couldn't resist. ;)