Just a thought.

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Re: Just a thought.

Post by stevewharton »

zapo wrote:So, I'm watching to news and once AGAIN a big group of retards have gathered to see some internet nobody in Birmingham.
No social distancing and pretty much the whole crowd are black or ethnic minority who everybody knows are more likely than other races to be ill or die from covid.
So, it's black lives matter but not so much that they don't mind risking everybody's lives just to see a nobody.
FFS, init.
Click on the photo, expand it and tell me if you can see a white face, it's like "Where's Wally"??? And these guys all know, or should know, that they're more susceptible to the devastating effects of covid 19, or am I being racist?
The mind boggles. :shock:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Optedout

Post by Optedout »

None of the comments on this thread are racist as all comments are factual.
Unfortunately when facts are inconvenient truths they are perceived as racist so the conversation can be closed down. I would say to all of those people who are supporting
this latest BLM movement, ‘be careful what you wish for!’ :roll:
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

Wuh, if half of 'em die. I wonder if they'll get the message then ?
Of course, this covid will be racist ! :o
Let's see ya smash this statue !!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Scotch750 wrote:Wuh, if half of 'em die. I wonder if they'll get the message then ?
Well, the half that's karked will. T'other half will just think they're immortal......
Proof that four strokes are over complicated