DELKEVIC PIPE TEST

You can chat about anything you like here
jonfey

Re: DELKEVIC PIPE TEST

Post by jonfey »

Can anyone tell me where their stand is at Stafford please? Indoors? / outdoors? Do they have a regular spot?

Never saw them at the last Stafford meet.

Thank you. John.
" they said he was so bloody thick, that if you drew him a map of his arse, he still wouldn't find it"
wardy

Post by wardy »

It's usually outdoors near the main building. it's the DK stand you want and there's usually some import bikes at the front of the stand. They were there last year. they seem to be in the same place each time as well.
Andy;
1976 gt750A; 86 FZ750
1977gt380A
1982 z400j
1981 z650f.....1988 Sufolk punch 14"
"look;it's my bike; when you own it ,you can paint it any colour you like!"
(I once painted my Z650 PINK and had the pink panther logo on the tailpiece)
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Hi give them a buzz first,I did read on another forum that when contacted about being at the Stafford show this year,they said that they would not be there

Regards.John.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
jonfey

Post by jonfey »

Thank you Gents, That's helpful.

John.
" they said he was so bloody thick, that if you drew him a map of his arse, he still wouldn't find it"
cokey

Post by cokey »

Has anyone found out if Delkevic will be at Stafford, and if they will be selling pipes for £650, I could stretch to that price for some seconds. £1200 is too rich for me, but my Higgspeeds are a bit too loud for my old ears. Or has anyone got a pair of half decent outer pipes to sell me. I have the center pipes. Also have a pretty good 'L' right hand pipe to sell. Good chrome, no road rash, no loose baffle plates, just a few small minor dents. £160, no offers.
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

So,a no show from DK at the show.I wonder if they will stick to the higher prices,they must have seen or heard about posts on this and other forums,regarding the lower price at the show last year.
They do not seem to sell many sets via e-bay,at least according to the lack of feedback remarks on GT750 pipes???
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
cokey

Post by cokey »

Bugger, back to the search then.
barrie

Post by barrie »

I find the delkevics very noisy indeed
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

barrie wrote:I find the delkevics very noisy indeed

I tend to agree,my bike now sounds more like a Suzuki T500 !! ? I have yet to remove the wadding from the baffles....so maybe will be even noisier ? I'm gradually getting used to the sound,at high speed they sound rather like expansion chambers :)
Cheers,
Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
barrie

Post by barrie »

i may look out for a original set