indicator battery

Post your problems / information on the smaller GT Models here
salvatore

Re: indicator battery

Post by salvatore »

Friends, thanks for the compliments, I was very satisfied and happy with the work I did, but I must say that your help was important to achieve this result, thank you thank you. I would just like to be sure to know if it is enough to be ok for the spark only with the left cylinder, I'm using a strobe gun. right and middle cylinder are a little further on the gamma point, the flash confirms it, tell me what to do or if everything is ok with the left cylinder only.
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Hi
These old two strokes are not highly tuned and operate very well with timing close to the mark. In the Suzuki manual it says there is a big tolerance. If you ride the bike hard a lot it's better to retard the timing slightly as if it's advanced it may cause the piston to overheat.
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

hello, how should I proceed to get the right flash for the right and central contacts, I have to adjust the base of the contacts or this is only for the regulation of the maximum opening, I don't understand the procedure, excuse the always asking.
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Hi
First adjust the contact that is fixed to the baseplate. Then adjust the other two contacts that have their own little plates.
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

hello everything ok I checked and set the contacts as you recommended, perfect. thank you
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Great news! Result :D
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE