Another newbie from Downunder

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
Dutch

Re: Another newbie from Downunder

Post by Dutch »

Hi Jim.

Welcome to the Forum and as the other lads say there really is plenty of help on here. I proudly own a GT750A which without these guys help would still be a dream of mine.

Good luck with your Restore on the K model and keep the photo's coming, we love photo's on here.

Regards Jeff
GT750A
rodent

Post by rodent »

Ok, the turder turned up today and the good news is it's only going to need 1.......................................of everything :D

There are gonna be some guys making some bank during this resto, none of those guys are me :) It'll be a long haul but I'll get it done.

I'm moderately scared to pull the engine drain plug, allegedly this turd has been sitting uncovered since 1991.

Arvo Gents.

swarrans

Post by swarrans »

Gulp, and welcome!

Still, in a way it's better than getting one that looks good but is still a turd underneath - at least you know it's going to cost you a fortune!

Simon
rodent

Post by rodent »

swarrans wrote:Gulp, and welcome!

Still, in a way it's better than getting one that looks good but is still a turd underneath - at least you know it's going to cost you a fortune!

Simon
Thanks for the welcome Simon :)

I could have bought better for more coin and uncovered a toad, or I can go down the path I'm headed and spend a lot more..........and get a Princess 8-)

For me, it's about the journey 8-)