Pussys day out

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Pussys day out

Post by PaulD738 »

I’ve been out on the Kat today after spending too much time fiddling with it trying to get it to run right. I did a round trip of 65miles and originally I was going to go to Matlock Bath and meet up with the stinkwheel boys :D but I haven’t built up any trust in it yet, maybe next time. Anyway apart from needing the carbs balancing properly as I only did them static on the bench it ran really well. Hopefully now I can concentrate on my T500 and stop playing with my Kat :lol:
Attachments
376AC559-8D92-481D-A0EC-2AD6F8DD9853.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
canaletto5

Re: Pussys day out

Post by canaletto5 »

You missed a pleasant interlude Paul. :)
barney01

Post by barney01 »

That's a lovely looking Kat you have there Paul. Engine is particularly shiny!
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

PaulD738 wrote:I’ve been out on the Kat today after spending too much time fiddling with it trying to get it to run right. I did a round trip of 65miles and originally I was going to go to Matlock Bath and meet up with the stinkwheel boys :D but I haven’t built up any trust in it yet, maybe next time. Anyway apart from needing the carbs balancing properly as I only did them static on the bench it ran really well. Hopefully now I can concentrate on my T500 and stop playing with my Kat :lol:
nice Kat paul ln a way its a shame it didnt rain because as we all know you cant beat a big wet kat :tw :) ;) colin
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Admin ! :lol:
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Ooh err matron!
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

senicoli wrote: nice pussy paul ln a way its a shame it didnt rain because as we all know you cant beat a big wet Kat :tw :) ;) colin
Ooh you are awful :roll:

https://youtu.be/dJmg-879j5o
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

I remember mrs slocome on the tv programme are you being served she must of been a katana owner always mentioning my pussy she didnt look like a biker chick cant think of anything else she would have meant :) ;) colin
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

OMG funny how when the weather starts to improve the testosterone level goes up. Naughty boys. :lol: