Kat on the loose

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Kat on the loose

Post by PaulD738 »

Went for a 70 odd mile run tonight down my favourite roads. The Kat just gets better & better as I get used to it. For a sporty bike it’s quite comfortable too and I returned home with no aches & pains. I called in to see my mum for a brew and a home made cake just to round a perfect evening off 8-)
Here’s a pic of pussy at one of my favourite stop offs.
Attachments
02BEEF35-F4F5-44FA-B3B5-D34AA748161A.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Re: Kat on the loose

Post by Alan H »

Bigger engines are better for carrying blubber. And before you open yer gob, I run the GSX1400 with 3 plugs out and it's still quick, being the sylph like sculpture that I am. Image
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Cracking picture of a lovely bike Paul :D I must admit that I was not sure of the shape of that front end when it was first released but it grows on you!
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi Paul, there's something very satisfying about owning and riding a classic Suzuki four stroke and yours is a very nice looking example. As well as my kettle I also have a 92 GSX1100, which is obviously a very different kind of bike and as much as I love FAB738S I do like going out for a blast on "The Beast".
Had a 90 mile blast last night to South Leverton classic bike night and thoroughly enjoyed it, despite the temp' dropping drastically on the way back to Grimsby and I should have the kettle finished and ready for the road very soon, so just need some warm sunny weather now. :D
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".