Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
ziderman

Post by ziderman »

Good afternoon all just found this site and thought I'd join up,Bought my GT750 in 1978/79 so had it a few years,took it over Aus when I worked there,rode it round South Australia.Brought it back to the UK it went in to storage with the intension of a complet rebuild.Long story never happend!!Any way now working in Canada/USA,bike still in the UK.
Any way found some one who was willing to look at the Bike said he would do it, full rebuild under taken she"s back on the road.Pictures to follow when I find out how to post
EvansWard

Re: New member

Post by EvansWard »

Welcome! Glad you kept your bike and found this informative site.
1976 Suzuki GT750
1972 Kawasaki H2 750 Mach IV
1984 Yamaha RZ350
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Welcome Dude.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Welcome to the madhouse 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

Look forward to seeing some pics. Who did the resto ?
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Welcome Ziderman, looking forward to seeing the pics and which model you have, did you buy it new? Are you moving back to the UK and where will you be based. Don't know your name but your handle may suggest that you're from the south west cider region, I know, my detective skills are amazing :tw
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".