Last ride in 2019

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Last ride in 2019

Post by PaulD738 »

Had a cracking run out on the last day of the year. Cool but dry and sunny, did a 150 mile potter around the Cheshire countryside taking in Delamere forest and Chester, down the A49 to Tarporley, Nantwich and Whitchurch. One of the best ride outs for a good while. Beezlebitch behaves herself impeccably the motor is now running really well with that lovely air cooled rustle/whistle these big Suzuki’s seem to have. The top gear overtaking is particularly impressive. Looking forward now to the new year and my retirement. First job to do is book the ferry for the Manx GP.
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Re: Last ride in 2019

Post by Alan H »

Nice to hear the twatana is settling down somewhat. Are you intending going to the Manx on the T500 or the beast?
Might see you there then.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Good to hear you celebrated New Years Eve in style! I was out too on the North Wales coast. I am also booked for The Classic and Manx :D
Attachments
20191231_144704.jpg
20191231_144647.jpg
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:Nice to hear the twatana is settling down somewhat. Are you intending going to the Manx on the T500 or the beast?
Might see you there then.
Fingers crossed it will be a Suzuki :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!