Looks like scam

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
ogri211

Looks like scam

Post by ogri211 »

This bike has came up again https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-GT750 ... Swki1avTg8 The same Bike came up in Stirling just before Christmas and caused my pal to lose another bike as it was just down the road and we held off on a deal with a boy down south which we lost out on., We offered to come and see the bike with cash ,but the so called seller was reluctant to deal with us, refused to give us his phone number which is a but unusual when someone with good feedback that lives 30 miles away offers to come through with cash and a trailer that night. it is now for sale in Stranraer, with exactly the same wording and a new ebay user with 3 feedback both purchases from companies with high feedback IE: cheap sellers, When we asked him for his phone number he said he was too busy working he was too busy to even take a call, so beware if you buy it and he asks for a deposit, I would ask for a phone number. Here is the site where he got the pictures http://www.bikesrestored.com/13243/suzu ... 0a-1976-2/
Suzuki Gt750A
Kawasaki Z900 A4
Kawasaki Z1300
Buell S1 Lightning
Royal Enfield Diesel.
ogri211

Re: Looks like scam

Post by ogri211 »

I reported the add on Ebay and its been removed
Suzuki Gt750A
Kawasaki Z900 A4
Kawasaki Z1300
Buell S1 Lightning
Royal Enfield Diesel.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Is this another scam? stunning looking "J" model on ebay for just £3500 "buy it now" and with the usual "selling for a family member" item number 253678850876
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Bike now removed by ebay and the Husqvarna he was "selling" too. But.............back on again within minutes with a different seller?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

They are popping up a dozen times a day now. I report every one I see but I'm bleeding worn out. Surely Ebay can design an algorithm that knocks these out before they are listed
johnakay

Post by johnakay »

ebay is good for blocking your email address and phone no even p/pal remove the email address now.
If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership