TT

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
bod750

TT

Post by bod750 »

At the tt seen a Heron rep and J model at union mills about 5 mins apart. Hopfullt see some racing today.
Steve
Roger Ackery

Re: TT

Post by Roger Ackery »

Steve, lucky you, wish I was you, last there in 1989, must put the TT back on my "Bucket List"
Enjoy 8-)
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Just listening to commentary on Manx Radio at last some racing! Very lucky though massive thunderstorms here in North Wales but will miss the IOM I think.
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

Looks like they are going to be rained off again tomorrow.
bod750

Post by bod750 »

Hi, weather has not been the best, although had worked in our favour as our first full day was wednesday but everthing was postponed to thursday so we actually saw all the classes in one day. We have been watching from Union Mills where our campsite is, sitting on a grass bank with the bikes passing us within 5 feet , scared the crap out of me the first time one went past.
Weather looking a lot better tomorrow so will. Try and get round the course.
Steve
bod750

Post by bod750 »

Hi, weather has not been the best, although had worked in our favour as our first full day was wednesday but everthing was postponed to thursday so we actually saw all the classes in one day. We have been watching from Union Mills where our campsite is, sitting on a grass bank with the bikes passing us within 5 feet , scared the crap out of me the first time one went past.
Weather looking a lot better tomorrow so will. Try and get round the course.
Steve
Jacobscreek

Post by Jacobscreek »

Still on island at the moment. Leave for Heysham on the 3pm ferry. Weather has been the worst for donkeys years. I guess it is payment for last years heatwave lol. Racing has been pulled all over the place but organisers and riders have done brilliantly to get so much on the road in such a short window. I'll be back soon for the Manx Festival, hopefully with better weather. Booked for next year before I came this year. Anyone who likes any form of racing should come here before they peg it. Nothing can prepare your senses for the assault on them that they receive here. The sound of Michael Rutters RCV blasting past shattering the ozone layer at ungodly speeds has been coma busting. The sight of all the bikers here from all over the world is amazing. The smell of 2 stroke everywhere. Fanfookintastic.
bod750

Post by bod750 »

Hi, bit late but thought I would post a picture of myself on the TT start/finish line.
Total bike mileage for the trip was 830, haven't done that many on a trip
since I did France and Switzerland (On a RD400) 40 Years ago.
Definately going back, perhaps try the the Manx GP next time.

Steve
TT Start Finish 2019.jpg
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Good picture! Must have been the only dry day :lol:
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Jacobscreek

Post by Jacobscreek »

I'm going back for the MGP. I've signed up to marshal for the first time