wiring loom.

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
bandit 1

Re: wiring loom.

Post by bandit 1 »

Kettle-kid wrote:Ive heard that if you use the american loom it will ownly work if you have red rear indicator lenses ????
hi every one the stories going around that the US wireing loom will not work is not true i have one myself that i purchased last year and it works fine with no cutting of wires and no changeing any of the connectors easy to fit child of 3 could do it good luck.
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

glad thats all cleared up , i was told that the americans used imperial wiring where as we needed metric
Kettle-kid

Post by Kettle-kid »

Yeh its not metric Mark but also the colours have changed I have an american loom and I still can not find were to put the one coloured stars and stripes. Sorry did I say colour it should of been color!
gustheammer

Post by gustheammer »

hi there give these guys a look www.discountbikespares@live.co.uk not that cheap but they seem to have lots of hard to find bits. graham
didge

Post by didge »

No more crap jokes, honest, just to let ya all know I'm still waiting for my loom, It'll probably arrive for next weekend cos I've gotta go somewhere, lifes cruel to me innit.
Ketlechris

Post by Ketlechris »

I see Paul Miller's is in Berlin CA, that's interesting 'cos that's the town my bike was imported from !!!
didge

Post by didge »

I STILL hadn't seen my loom from the states so Monday evening I emailed Paul miller motorcycles and asked them what the average wait time was, next day I got an apology and they said they would send out another, Thursday afternoon the replacement arrived,sent on the 23rd (Tuesday) from Tuesday to Thursday, USA to the UK, how good is that.

Well done to them, I would highly recommend them, I just wished I'd contacted them earlier.

I'm gonna shut the **** up about my loom now, I promise.