3D Model

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
bod750

3D Model

Post by bod750 »

Hi all, now I have the GT stripped I am contemplating producing a 3D model of it, to what level of detail I'm not quite sure yet.
When it's finished I will be able to save it as and "E" drawing which means anybody should be able to view it as a 3d image and move it around.

I will keep you all posted.

Bod750
BAZ

Re: 3D Model

Post by BAZ »

Could you show an example of this sounds interesting? Cheers BAZ
bod750

Post by bod750 »

I'm having trouble getting a file small enough, as soon as I can I will put something on.

Bod750
bod750

Post by bod750 »

Sorry, I cannot get a file below 2mb, although the some of the modelled parts are smaller, when you create the "e" drawing it goes over the forum limit.
I could send something through on an email if anyone would like to see if it works, 2-3 mb.
I have attached some rendered images of the 3D model I produced, which as you can I just made up as I went along, but shows what you can do.

Bod750
scb1.jpg
scb2.jpg