piston kits cruzin image japan

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
badladjohn

piston kits cruzin image japan

Post by badladjohn »

hi has anyone had any pistons off this guy?.advertises as cruzinimage_co1484 on ebay.very cheap indeed at what works out to be around £77 delivered for all 3 pistons inc pins rings and clips.wondered if anyone was running these pistons and if they were anygood.
Bluehazebrakes

Re: piston kits cruzin image japan

Post by Bluehazebrakes »

Have used them were actually pretty good although the sizes were bait odd! So have the barrels machined to the individual pistons
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Looking at the details - they have been a member since Jan 28th 2007 based in USA, but if you click on 'go to shop,' it's in Japan. Mixed feedback but more good than bad. Looks like you'll have to be the one that tells us how good he is!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cruzinimage_c ... 4340.l2562

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-GT750- ... 1e72a95588
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Have fitted a set to an A ive just finished .Perfect fit , running great at 125+psi on each cylinder.
My only suggestion would be to use genuine suzuki wrist pin spring clips as the ones supplied seem a bit flimsy.
Price is right and delivery is quick as well.
Mark
badladjohn

Post by badladjohn »

also check out his shop for bargain carb rubbers..will have to have a dabble i think!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

I bought a set last year for £70 inc p&p and was very impressed with the quality, unfortunately I should have done the rebore before I bought the pistons cos the rebore needed second oversize and cruzinimage only sell first oversize, so thats something else for my future spares collection. However, Baz sorted me out with a set of second oversize pistons and rings (cheers Baz) and he's the guy who can give you all the technical info on cruzinimage pistons, I believe he bought a set and had them thoroughly checked out for size and quality. Cheers Steve.
Last edited by stevewharton on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
oldjapanesebikes

Post by oldjapanesebikes »

I've bought and installed four sets now (one set for a GT500) - as mentioned previously by Mark, I also toss the gudgeon pin circlips they supply and use Suzuki ones. I have also bought their fork tubes/stanchions for the J/K series (fit perfectly by the way) plus a few other bits, and I always buy their gasket sets as it is the most complete one I've found.
==================================
Ian
https://www.oldjapanesebikes.com
badladjohn

Post by badladjohn »

they have up to +2mm listed now.might get a couple of sets ,as i was looking last year and he sold out so it seems his supply may be limited