Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
JOHNJENKS66

Re: Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Apart from the 6th to the 20th of July could make it anytime,am pretty flexible with work,just need a bit of notice to book ferry.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Apart from the 6th to the 20th of July could make it anytime,am pretty flexible with work,just need a bit of notice to book ferry.

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Ok, I can see this is going to take a bit more convincing. Lets pretend the dates been set, rooms booked and we have a high number of kettler's ready to go. Here's the agenda.

Arrive Friday night and get settled down at the guest house for an hour or two. Meet up at the local pub, something to eat and a few beers to wash it down. Not too many as a ride out for the saturday is all arranged. Saturday morning up bright and early and tuck into a full english. Let that settle down and off we go.

Suggestion No 1. Off to a place called Lake Vyrnwy in the Village of Llanwddyn not too far from Bala Lake. Stunning scenery with the dam and Gothic tower. Drive over the dam to the cafe's or upto the hotel for a sandwich and a pint. The dam was built in 1880 to supply water to Liverpool and Merseyside. Right, history lesson over. Check out the links below.

http://www.lake-vyrnwy.com/

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lake+ ... 24&bih=673

Or suggestion No 2. off to beddgellert, sandwich and a pint and do as you please. the choice is entirely yours. Check out the link below.

http://www.beddgelerttourism.com/

Please note, these are only suggestions and you are entirely free to do what you want over that weekend. It's not intended to be a guided tour. It's to meet up with friends old and new and enjoy the weekend in your own way.

That just leaves to finish off the saturday night with a few beers around the local pubs and depart on Sunday, and back to reality.

If anyone else has any suggestions please post them here.

Regards

Martin
Haggler

Post by Haggler »

The locations sound great just can't do July already got aircooled rd agm and 1000 bikes at mallory, also blue haze prob that month too. June would be my favourite but will try to attend whenever
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Gents,

Thanks for the response so far. Looks like we have 6 possibles in the month of June.

JOHNJENK566, Coming all the way from Ireland. What a guy.
BAZ
Haggler
Mizzytheman
Bluehazebrakes
Didge

Keep the numbers coming. I'll keep updating as I get more responses. Once again if anyone can recommend a more suitable location please do.

Regards

Martin
Last edited by mizzytheman on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bluehazebrakes

Post by Bluehazebrakes »

Don't forget me!! We can plan more once we have numbers confirmed
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Cork City,its only an hour from Killarney,or West Cork,some of the most beautiful scenery,roads that you'll ever see.????????

mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Cheers Phil,

Just added you to the list.
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Is there somewhere to park the bikes secure. Cheers BAZ
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Barry,

There is a court yard to the rear of the pont Y Pair pub. It has double wrought iron gates to the left hand side of the pub (which can be locked) with only oneway in or out. I reckon there is enough room for about 10 Bikes. I will have to enquire about space at the guest houses.

Regards

Martin

PS I've just added a photo. You can just see the double gates to the side of the pub and the court yard is to the rear.
Attachments
Untitled 1.png