Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
mark.read3

Re: Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

Post by mark.read3 »

yep , i get it Florence and the machine.
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Yep, Good job you got it Mark, Cause I didn't.

Mark, whats happened to the flashing toad.
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Baz told me off cos it was hurting his eyes
Ian thought it was distracting people from me polished nuts
and
Mike Yeadon was convinced it was sending subliminal messages to him.
Plus everyone else has now got an affliction in their right eye trying to see if everything turned 3d whilst blinking rapidly.
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Yeh, Funny how no one owned up to trying it. Probably couldn't see the keyboard for a week. Tee Hee
Speed

Post by Speed »

mizzytheman wrote:Yeh, Funny how no one owned up to trying it. Probably couldn't see the keyboard for a week. Tee Hee
did I miss something? I coulndt see anything , hang on where am i!!

I think Essex to the bash would be challenging, would love to have ridden somewhere but thats too far
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Hi,would love to come over for this,but could not do camping,and there don't seem to be to many rooms available?? When will this be confirmed as the venue?? I would need to book the ferry and a room,cheers,John
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Gents,

I thought I would put a few ideas across for the Kettle Clinick Rally 2013. I realise that it will be difficult for some people to get to north Wales but, I think where ever you decide to hold the rally some people will have difficulty getting to the chosen location. So here it goes.

Betws-y-Coed on the A5 in North Wales. I have spoke with the owner of one of the guest houses and he has given me the following details. The first is the Dragon hotel which is a Chinese restaurant with 12 rooms. Check out the link below.
http://www.dragonhotel-snowdonia.co.uk/bedrooms.html

Within a few hundred yards of the hotel is a camp site which welcomes bikers. 500 hundred yards in the opposite direction is the talking point guest house which has two double rooms. Next door to that is another guest house which is under refurbishment. This will be ready sometime in February and has eight rooms with on-suite. Carry on a bit further down the road is the Pont Y Pair pub, good beer and serves meals and snacks throughout the day. You then have 3 or 4 other pubs, Restaurants,cafe's, chippy, shops and site seeing if you so wish. You've then got the beautiful roads around betws-Y-coed, too many to mention

These things have a habit of creeping up on you and then when you decide to book somewhere you find a lot of them are booked up. I have attached some photos of the guest houses. Let me know what you all think and if it's the chosen location with agreed dates I can get the rooms reserved. Let me know what you think. Roll on 2013.

Regards

Martin

PS, forgot to mention that the Pont y Pair also has rooms.
Attachments
Talking point.png
pont y pair.png
cross keys.png
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

mark.read3 wrote:Baz told me off cos it was hurting his eyes
Ian thought it was distracting people from me polished nuts
and
Mike Yeadon was convinced it was sending subliminal messages to him.
Plus everyone else has now got an affliction in their right eye trying to see if everything turned 3d whilst blinking rapidly.

Oooo. can I have it then. I like flashing t/u/r/d/ sorry toads.
I'm ready for a change from my 2 stroke emu/dobbin.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Martin,sounds good to me,I can ride up from Cork to Dublin,hop on the ferry,to Holyhead,and,sorted.You have my vote ,job well done.Cheers,John.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

John as you are coming the furthest what dates would be best for you. This looks like a great location. If anybody wants to organize another Meet in another part of the UK feel free i will do my best attend no TT this year