Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
JOHNJENKS66

Re: Kettleclinick rally 2013 who's coming????

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

I too have suffered in a tent in a field,lying on a half inflated mattress inside a too short sleeping bag surrounded by snoring f@@ting, semi-concious other "happy campers".It was ok when I was younger,but last time I looked,I don't seem to be as young any more,so now I think I will just have to put up with a nice bed in a warm room,under a solid roof,s with a nice hot shower,before sitting down to a lovely cooked(not by me) breakfast.Ah well,just suppose I'll have to settle for the hotel.
Attachments
holland trip 083.JPG
holland trip 084.JPG
holland trip 002.JPG
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Gents,

Thought it was about time I updated the forum regarding the Kettle Clinick Rally. I've just spent a nice long weekend in Betwys Y Coed and and whilst I was there and called into the hotel to finalise a few details. The manageress has extended the cut off date from the end of February until Friday 14th June 2013. Any remaining rooms not booked will be released to the general public.A DEPOSIT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED AND YOU CAN PAY FOR YOUR ACOMMODATION ON ARRIVAL. She has kindly asked that if members decide to cancel then please try and give as much notice as possible. If this is the case then please PM me so I can cancel the booking. I will be contacting all members by email in the next few days (who have booked a room) to confirm their requirements. For new members who have missed the previous posts about the rally and who wish to book a room please PM your details. PLease check the previous posts for location and details.

It doesn't seem that long ago that Phil (Bluehazebrakes) first put the idea on the forum at the start of October last year and we are already 5 Months on with only 4 months remaining until the start of the rally. There are now only six rooms left. If you require any information about alternative accomodation or campsites please PM me.

Kind Regards

Martin
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Gents,

Just had a look through the forum statistics and can see there has been 101 replies to this post and 2315 views. Here's a brief agenda which I have copied from a previous post.

Hi Gents,

As promised the latest update for the Kettle Clinick Rally. After a rather wet visit to Betws Y Coed last Thursday afternoon by me, Phil (Bluehazebrakes) and Baz, we found a suitable hotel right in the heart of Betws. The Gwydyr hotel http://gwydyrhotel.co.uk/ the hotel has kindly reserved 20 rooms, 18 of which are doubles. The Tariff for the rooms is as follows:-
A Double room is £45 per night (that for the room not per person)including breakfast plus £10 extra if you wish to have an evening meal. If you would like to stay for a third night this will be half price. (And no Alan H, you can't come on the third night only)

All room are exclusively booked to the forum

The following is a brief agenda:-

Friday 28th June 2013.
Arrive Friday afternoon, book in to the hotel and meet up for a chat and liquid refreshments !!!

Saturday 29th June 2013
After breakfast etc, depart for a ride out into Wales. Location and time is yet to be decided. The day will be filmed courtesy of Baz and Son and a copy of the DVD will be passed on to all staying for free.
Saturday evening we will have entertainment supplied by classic rock/pop duo “The Machine” with a quiz in between spots.

Sunday 30th June 2013
After breakfast/dinner meet up in the car park opposite the railway station. This is known as a large meeting place for bikers who visit Betws throughout the summer months. So, plenty of time to sit down admire and talk bikes etc.

Obviously this is only a provisional agenda and may change slightly nearer to the actual event.
Please pm me if you require any further details.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

mizzytheman wrote:If you would like to stay for a third night this will be half price. (And no Alan H, you can't come on the third night only)
Tart!!!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Me and Phil did a test of the route we will be taking on the rally the scenery on route was amazing, more info soon meanwhile here are a few pictures of the hotel.Phil is the guy looking puzzled to the right of picture 3
Attachments
DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0564.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
DSC_0562.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0560.JPG
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Looks a bit of a dead 'n' alive hole.........

I hope they fill them holes in the car park afore the bikes get there.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST WILL BE LOCKED SHORTLY. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR FURTHER DETAILS:-

http://www.kettleclinick.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3830