suzuki gt 750 seat

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
bandit 1

suzuki gt 750 seat

Post by bandit 1 »

hi any body tryed these or are they the normal cheap rubbish that dosent fit properly or falls to bits after a few months http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motorcycle-comple ... 2558301e2b
BAZ

Re: suzuki gt 750 seat

Post by BAZ »

I have purchase one but not fitted it yet I will let everybody now how I get on soon.
mart

Post by mart »

As regard's to the seat ,might the alloy strip fit a genuine suzuki seat, if it would fit perhaps if enough people ask they might sell them separately as these are hard to get.
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

The strip is plastic with poor ends so not great!
But I must say the seat looks quite good overall
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Why not just cut out the middle man and go direct to http://www.motorbikeseats.com/
p and p seating just down the road from me in stechford birmingham used em for years
they're about the best you can get
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Nice one Mark - this one is worth an entry in Recommended Services tab.

I am OK with GT750 seats but might have the one on GSX1400 reshaped for extra comfort with these guys, look like they know their stuff

Cheers,
MikeY
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

I will take one there next week and keep you posted
bluehazeboy

Post by bluehazeboy »

the best thing to do is save your money and have a look at jrwdfa aka paul miller,every so often he puts 1 seat on ebay at about £80 less than the usual price and thats how i got my one , but seriously, dont waste your time or money on a replica seat,they dont look rightand they are as hard as wood to sit on, i had one on a kettle i had 15 yrs ago and after about 50 miles your done and your back will ache for days