UK Kettle Club

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
mizzytheman

Re: UK Kettle Club

Post by mizzytheman »

Sorry gents but I've been to bed and I can't sleep thinking about this. I'm going to be up all night. Is there a Samaritans in Portugal as I need help. Please send me their number urgently as I don't know what to do. It's a cruel world I think I'll take a walk down by the pool. I just hope the water isn't too cold. :twisted:
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

I've been a member of the KC for about three years now and I must admit I've found them to be good? I'm not sure what the reasoning for the closed forum is although I think it's thought that the reason is that prospective members will join to view the forum???
In the NW we have a monthly get together in a pub local to me which is good and the stand at the Stafford classic show is great (apart from last years :oops: ) as to other bikes most members have other bikes as well but the clue is in the title it's the Kettle Club. Each to their own I suppose.
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

mizzytheman wrote:Sorry gents but I've been to bed and I can't sleep thinking about this. I'm going to be up all night. Is there a Samaritans in Portugal as I need help. Please send me their number urgently as I don't know what to do. It's a cruel world I think I'll take a walk down by the pool. I just hope the water isn't too cold. :twisted:
Hopefully there'll be ice in it and yer goolies will turn into sultanas.
Good job I'm not easily upset innit?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Alan H wrote:Well, I know that people will find this hard to believe, but I'm one of those who support this site by donation.
So there, mer.Image
Best 50p I ever spent BTW.
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

:? Hi,awhile ago now I was on the Internet & came across something to do with Kettles & a redirect took me too the Kettle Club Forum UK...without me having to Log In !!!?
Not much happening on there,most posts weeks/months apart & few answered :roll: : We are far better off on this Forum....light years ahead of the others :P

Roger.
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Of course Roger.
And the reason for that of course, is because there are air cooled Suzukis on here as well.
This lifts the level of superciliousness several stages.
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:Of course Roger.
And the reason for that of course, is because there are air cooled Suzukis on here as well.
This lifts the level of superciliousness several stages.
I think in your case at least Alan you mean SUPERSILLYNESS :lol:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Who told you to write that Paul.
You can only go up to 4 letter words..........

You could be right though! :lol:
BlokefromStoke

Post by BlokefromStoke »

I'm in the kettleclub, not having a lot of joy. I tried to contact a recommended fella for parts, had no reply to txt or e-mail, but hey he might be on holiday for a month. And I cant log in now, so I'm gonna ask for help from the oranisers.
Unfortunately I didn't find this forum until after I'd joined so I paid my money. I'll keep you posted on the pros and cons as we go.
I'm also on the triumph owners site (not the paying one), and I'm in the GSX 1400 org (really good site, well organised and free).
I'm newish here too, so although I'm not opinionated as a rule (QUIET AT THE BACK), I'll try to give my opinions subtly and sensitively (like a drunken tourettes sufferer).
catch ya later (and overtake ya).
BFS
swarrans

Post by swarrans »

I think you will find this forum more effective for info and for your wallet FWIW

SIMON