New guy.

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
BlokefromStoke

New guy.

Post by BlokefromStoke »

Hello two stroke sniffers. I'm new to the forum so I thought it polite to introduce myself. I have a renovation project underway: my kettle which I've owned for 38 yrs but was run over by a stolen car a long time back. Now in a £££ state to do it up. Can't wait.
steveb2582

Re: New guy.

Post by steveb2582 »

good luck glad you have deep pockets will be needed .pictures tell a thousand words lets see some as you go along ,heap s of help here to give you a hand
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Hi welcome to the forum. Having had the bike for so long is a bonus at least you have some history! Why not put some pictures up.
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Welcome also, Bloke!
Not too many of us hung onto our bikes long enough for them to become classics. I've a GT380B I bought in 1978 which I enjoy hugely.
Have fun! you'll get a lot of help and gentle jossing here.
Mike
KETTLE BOY

Post by KETTLE BOY »

Welcome bloke from stoke, to the forum.. if you get this up as if your posting something on here, on the left lower down, there's a attachment link, you can put up some photos, then we can all have a look at your bike.. :D
GT750 J 1972
GT750 L 1974
Z900 A4 1976
ZZR1100. 1998
Breville Sandwich Maker
I'm never wrong.. Once I thought I was, but I was mistaken.

BlokefromStoke

Post by BlokefromStoke »

Kettle Boy, I intend to as soon as I can dig all the bits out and find my camera. Rebuild diary is my intention.
By the way I cant pm you but is that 'B' sold yet? If not, how much do you want for it?

Everyone else; thanks for the welcome. :D