maybe one of the last rides this year

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
malky

maybe one of the last rides this year

Post by malky »

Well the tax runs out at the end of the month and it will be back into hibernation after Stafford next month - next year it will be tax free - made the most of the good weather yesterday with a run around the Gower with Smoky Mal and Ade2119 - ran like a gold watch a great afternoon out making some smoke - its funny to see people doing a double take or even a treble take when they see three Kettles together
Mal
Attachments
Worms Head Rhosili Gowerr
Worms Head Rhosili Gowerr
Worms Head Rhosili Gower
Worms Head Rhosili Gower
Worms Head Rhosili Gower
Worms Head Rhosili Gower
at the watering hole
at the watering hole
yeadon_m

Re: maybe one of the last rides this year

Post by yeadon_m »

Lovely! hard to beat 9 cylinders :-)
Mike
teebowbusablaster

Re: maybe one of the last rides this year

Post by teebowbusablaster »

Had my probable last ride out of the season. Wish I'd stayed home. Went into town to get my hair cut, only to find he no longer opens Sunday, so went for a brew at the local bike stop.

Shame I over took the unmarked traffic car in the 30 limit just as it opened out into a NSL. He followed me and I knew it was coming.........3 points and a £100 fpn, my own stupid fault, of course, but we had a long and meaningful chat and parted friends, me £100 poorer.

Off to Thailand to do the Mae Hong Son loop in 10 days, with 22 other like minded souls, so that's probably it for this year !