Off topic... night vision binoculars

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
nairb123

Off topic... night vision binoculars

Post by nairb123 »

Last edited by nairb123 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Ackery

Re: Off topic... night vision binoculars

Post by Roger Ackery »

:shock: Hi & just what are you up to :oops: :?:
That requires the use of that sort of equipment :lol: Hmmm

Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
martyducati

Post by martyducati »

I tried cheapo ones for pest control(cr*p) I've been told that you have to spend £1000+ for REASONABLE results,back to the mate with the torch and filters,works a treat! :evil:
nairb123

Post by nairb123 »

Last edited by nairb123 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

:tw Oh I understand now why you are looking for night vision binoculars ;) It's someone else that's up to no good !
I wonder what "their" using to find their way across the dark fields ? Anyone wondering around at night with torches would be a dead give away :x Hope the Police catch these offenders & they get locked up :P
Cheers,
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

If you catch them, a quick 1, 2 with a 12 bore then a weight round the ankles before being inserted in the canal should stop return visits.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
martyducati

Post by martyducati »

Yeah! Like that Alan,proper pest control,plus good ground bait,a win win situation in my way of thinking,
Why not put a sensor on the jetty that alerts you when unwanted visitors are around or switches a floodlight on? Low life's don't like being floodlit,
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

martyducati wrote:Yeah! Like that Alan,proper pest control,plus good ground bait,a win win situation in my way of thinking,
Why not put a sensor on the jetty that alerts you when unwanted visitors are around or switches a floodlight on? Low life's don't like being floodlit,
Or shot at, for some reason. And I would too if anyone tried their luck with stuff I had bought.
Never had a problem at home so far. I reckon cleaning the 12 bore on the drive at kids home from school time tends to get the 'message' across.
As did cleaning a deactivated Bren on the drive when the pikeys gypos itinerant passers-by were in the vicinity.
Of course I never let on it was a de-ac, except to the copper next door and the local firearms officer of course.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
martyducati

Post by martyducati »

I just bought an massive oversized pair of trainers and keep them on our porch,never had any problems with unwanted visitors :o
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

I have a photograph of Alan H in my window. Sorted. :D