OLD KETTLE

Looking for your old Kettle post registration info here good luck!
madaboutwheels242

OLD KETTLE

Post by madaboutwheels242 »

hi my first bike was a Kawasaki ke 175 passed the test then thought I would go for a gt500 Suzuki but them thought about it ,I will only want the gt750a which was the latest at the time (back in the mid 70,s) So brought a second hand Suzuki gt 750 a in red beautiful .Sadly lost a best mate on a gs 750 decided to leave biking (also got caught by the rossers speeding ,anyway insurance was as much as the bike was worth .so many ,many years later I have brought another gt 750 m this time . So getting back to my old bike does anyone have or know of the where abouts of LFB 848P OR IS SHE LONG GONE ? THANKS FOR LISTENING BY FOR NOW CHEERS
KETTLE BOY

Re: OLD KETTLE

Post by KETTLE BOY »

I did a search on the d.v .l.a web sight, & it's still around..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GT750 J 1972
GT750 L 1974
Z900 A4 1976
ZZR1100. 1998
Breville Sandwich Maker
I'm never wrong.. Once I thought I was, but I was mistaken.

JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Don't know how accurate this information is ????
When I put in my old reg no. for my bike,which was brought over to Ireland years ago,and re-registered,it comes up with the same information,even though the bike was declared exported.???
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
madaboutwheels242

Post by madaboutwheels242 »

cheers guy maybe it will turn up somewhere ??? But it was a long time ago !!!
malky

Post by malky »

I think 1983 was the year that the DVLA changed their computer system as a lot of vehicles that I check seem to show the same info so all this means is that there has been no registration activity since that date - its possible that the bike is still tucked away in someones garage - lets hope this is the case
Mal.