seen this before ?

Here you can write about your restoration highs and lows and hopefully final success
Mr Bonehead

seen this before ?

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Hi Just started to strip the paint down on my GT750A and came across this lovely paint under the army green rattle can job and wondered if anyone remembers it.
According to logbook the bike was owned by Brian Smith 76 to 79 then Stephen Smith until 2000 both from of Swindon ,maybe brothers ,it then went on to Tim Snape (lost your e mail if you are on this please send it to me in pm) in Southport then over to France where i bought it 6 yrs ago and have just manged to start the work.
Wondered if there was a photo out there of the paint job by Farley customs of Swindon,company closed now but managed to contact a lad from there via facebook. Might take it back to original red and white but the black and gold seems to be calling to me,its nice to stand out in a crowd and be just a bit different.
Any ideas or comments greatly received

Cheers Mr B[attachment=.JPG[/attachment]
P8200548 (Copy).JPG
Attachments
P8200549 (Copy).JPG
Alan H

Re: seen this before ?

Post by Alan H »

Certainly different and there's too many anorak/purists about for my liking.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Mr Bonehead

Re: seen this before ?

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Time to get the old brain into gear and see what I can come up with,as nice as original candy red and white looked think it's time to give the old girl a face lift.Mr B