GS750C

Here you can write about your restoration highs and lows and hopefully final success
canaletto5

GS750C

Post by canaletto5 »

It's here! :D
Attachments
IMG_0794.JPG
KETTLE BOY

Re: GS750

Post by KETTLE BOY »

Nice!! Restore original... Or street fighter? ;)
GT750 J 1972
GT750 L 1974
Z900 A4 1976
ZZR1100. 1998
Breville Sandwich Maker
I'm never wrong.. Once I thought I was, but I was mistaken.

canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

KETTLE BOY wrote:Nice!! Restore original... Or street fighter? ;)
I'm too nerdy for a custom job, it will be stock. May change the colour though! Kev
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

:lol: 8-) Nice find,but you better make that 2 romantic nights at a nice restaurant & a nice bunch of flowers ;)
a friend of mine had a "nice" win at the Horse Races...told the wife...BIG mistake...most of it went into buying a Mazda MX5 :roll: :lol:
Cheers,
Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Roger Ackery wrote::Lots of love x: 8-) Nice find,but you better make that 2 romantic nights at a nice restaurant & a nice bunch of flowers ;)
a friend of mine had a "nice" win at the Horse Races...told the wife...BIG mistake...most of it went into buying a Mazda MX5 :roll: :Lots of love x:
Cheers,
Roger
:lol:
sidneyworm

Post by sidneyworm »

has the other half seen it yet :?: .if she dont take it well the time spent waiting in a.n e get on ebay sort afew parts that will make the pain go away. enjoy only here once it aint no dress rehersal
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

sidneyworm wrote:has the other half seen it yet :?: .if she dont take it well the time spent waiting in a.n e get on ebay sort afew parts that will make the pain go away. enjoy only here once it aint no dress rehersal
I managed to sneak it around the back this morning as she had alreay left for work. I am not going home tonight, or tomorrow night............. :lol:
KETTLE BOY

Post by KETTLE BOY »

canaletto5 wrote:
sidneyworm wrote:has the other half seen it yet :?: .if she dont take it well the time spent waiting in a.n e get on ebay sort afew parts that will make the pain go away. enjoy only here once it aint no dress rehersal
I managed to sneak it around the back this morning as she had alreay left for work. I am not going home tonight, or tomorrow night............. :Lots of love x:
Why staying away?. Are you letting the dust settle? :lol: she might start putting hanging baskets on it, & a window box on the seat! :twisted: :twisted:
GT750 J 1972
GT750 L 1974
Z900 A4 1976
ZZR1100. 1998
Breville Sandwich Maker
I'm never wrong.. Once I thought I was, but I was mistaken.

canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

KETTLE BOY wrote:
canaletto5 wrote:
I managed to sneak it around the back this morning as she had alreay left for work. I am not going home tonight, or tomorrow night............. :Lots of love x:
Why staying away?. Are you letting the dust settle? :Lots of love x: she might start putting hanging baskets on it, & a window box on the seat! :twisted: :twisted:
Too late, I've disguised it as a garden seat. :lol:
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Well, squirted fuel in the carbs, added a fresh battery and off she went! Sounded nice and healthy. Not bad, considering it's been stood for nearly ten years. :D